Should i buy joola rossi emotion or sanwei hynover ?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Can you post footage or at least explain your level, your style of play, what racket (blade and rubbers) you are currently using, and what you would like from a blade, and maybe what you want from rubbers as well.

If you give people information about how you play, what you are using and what you would like to use, it would be much easier for people to help you.

Seeing footage is ideal. But, if you are not able to or not comfortable with posting footage of your standard of play, at least tell people your assessment of how you play.

Can you post footage or at least explain your level, your style of play, what racket (blade and rubbers) you are currently using, and what you would like from a blade, and maybe what you want from rubbers as well.

If you give people information about how you play, what you are using and what you would like to use, it would be much easier for people to help you.

Seeing footage is ideal. But, if you are not able to or not comfortable with posting footage of your standard of play, at least tell people your assessment of how you play.
Thanks for ur detailed comment on that .
Let me try to explain .
1st i was using old johner h blade with fake chinese sheets of a well known brand due to my budget
2nd my playing style is near to offensive as i can loop,counter loop and block well i will say techinque wise intermediate.
3rd recently i went to a club tried viscaria with donic bluefire m1 turbo FH/BH it was a fast setup but yet had a feeling that i could control that within weeks didn't try close to the table i think it will be difficult in controlling that.Another blade i tried was gewo balsa 775 with Mxp FH/BH again a fast setup but looping wasn't that great though.3rd blade i tried was timoboll Alc with stiga mantra H FH/BH
Very fast setup played an hour with that but dont need that much of a speed.
After expericing them i thought i should go with inner carbon blade so i chose that JRE or HYNOVER as they are budget friendly too. And rubbers i was thinking of Mxp setup or a rakza 9 or 7 on BH.
I think that was it 😅

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Another budget friendly hinoki inner ALC from Sanwei is the HC-1S. Fast with typical hinoki softish feel , medium flex blade. From all my blades this is the one where the H3 really shines on. I had a Prov BS on it and now NeoNat BS, either one being just perfect.I have also tried various esn and bty on it and must say that this is my most versatile and non picky blade . Definitely a keeper

Another budget friendly hinoki inner ALC from Sanwei is the HC-1S. Fast with typical hinoki softish feel , medium flex blade. From all my blades this is the one where the H3 really shines on. I had a Prov BS on it and now NeoNat BS, either one being just perfect.I have also tried various esn and bty on it and must say that this is my most versatile and non picky blade . Definitely a keeper
Thnx will check if its available here

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
When you say it is fast, is it as fast as TB ALC? Viscaria?

It sounds like he felt those blades are too fast and usually when Hinoki is paired with carbon you get blades that are very fast.

And the reviews do seem to indicate it is pretty fast.

Reactions: Kolev
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
A bit faster is different than a lot faster.

So, Keepspinning, you have to decide if you want to try other blades in the same general speed class as ones you found too fast. Or if you want to try a blade without a composite layer.

The Jonyer H is fairly slow compared to the blades you have been looking at.

A bit faster is different than a lot faster.

So, Keepspinning, you have to decide if you want to try other blades in the same general speed class as ones you found too fast. Or if you want to try a blade without a composite layer.

The Jonyer H is fairly slow compared to the blades you have been looking at.
Soon will update u all thanx for all the suggestions 🙂

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Soon will update u all thanx for all the suggestions 🙂
I am glad we got this thread going so you no longer feel you need to post in other threads randomly to try and get people to answer questions in your thread. You just needed to give more information about yourself and people started to give you some of the help you were looking for.

Reactions: Keepspinning
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I usually play with Yinhe V14 Pro, but glued my rubbers on my Sanwei Hynover today to try. It was quite pleasant. Felt like I got a bit more power when playing a bit away from the table compared to my V14 Pro. Faster with a softer feel somehow. And it gave me more control in my strokes. Feels like it might be the Hynover for me the next couple of weeks to give it a chance. I haven't tried Joola Rossi Emotion, sorry :)

Reactions: Andrea Jiang
Its been a month playing with jre and mxp setup FH/BH recommended for intermediate players very much controlled blade .
1C818576-3857-458D-BD9B-B0B4818D79DF.jpeg

Reactions: Kolev
This user has no status.
I have played with the HC1-S and Hynover and Viscaria, today am using a TB ALC and can weigh in this if you're interested. All these blades are made for active offensive play. The HC1-S and Hynover are stiff and if you pair them with Tensors it will be for all out attacking fast game = good technique required and train at least 2-3 times a week if you want to use it properly. All 4 blades cited above are in more or less same class - the differences lie in the throw angle, size of sweet spot, weight + they vary slightly in stiffness and thickness hence the speed varies a bit but generally it's same class. IMHO the Viscaria is probably the slowest (a bit) more "control" orientated of the bunch.

So if you want a more controlled game you're gonna need to look at something else or use non-tensors imho.

Hope this helps.