Stiga Inspira Hybrid Carbon

This user has no status.
If you are interested I made a video review of this blade, you can enable english subtitles too.
Overall a quite fast blade with a good control and flexibility

Thanks Jerry, actually your video was one of the reasons that got me interested in the blade and prompted me to find out more about it!

Did you continue to play with the blade after the video? How do you feel about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackcerry_
Thanks Jerry, actually your video was one of the reasons that got me interested in the blade and prompted me to find out more about it!

Did you continue to play with the blade after the video? How do you feel about it?

Hello! Nope I like a bit stiffer blades, I’m using ovtcharov alc since 2 years 😄

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Inpira Hybrid Carbon is indeed a mixture of soft and hard carbon. It has good feel at soft touch and can produce a cracking sound when hitting hard. It is pretty good for slow spinny loop, probably better than Boll alc. The control and block is pretty good as well maybe due to harder carbon?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
Inpira Hybrid Carbon is indeed a mixture of soft and hard carbon. It has good feel at soft touch and can produce a cracking sound when hitting hard. It is pretty good for slow spinny loop, probably better than Boll alc. The control and block is pretty good as well maybe due to harder carbon?
Hi!

Do you think this blade is good with short pips - Moristo 1.8 mm on BH?

This user has no status.
Thanks for all the replys, I went ahead and got the blade. Took a while to get to Costa Rica and this week will not be able to test it. However will keep you posted, will use the same rubbers to make an accurate comparison going up from the VPS
raziel_cr, how do you find the Stiga Inspira Hybrid Carbon?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Oh wow, this doesn't have the handmade in Sweden badge at the end of the handle.
That's a bit crazy that Stiga outsources blade production.

So this blade is probably very close if not the same as Andro Synteliac VCO.
If you look at the very bottom of the lens it says Sweden, so it probably is made in Sweden. But as we know Stiga sucks at marketing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
If you look at the very bottom of the lens it says Sweden, so it probably is made in Sweden. But as we know Stiga sucks at marketing.
As far as I know the whole blade is made in Korea. The Sweden part on the lens is for Stiga, not where it is made. My Inspira Plus has the same logo and it is made in China.

My surprise was more that they were claiming on their higher-end blades they are handmade, and made in Sweden.

I have no problem with Korean or Chinese made blades if anything I would probably put them above Stiga blades from a few years ago 😅

Reactions: Lowday20298