Stiga Inspira Hybrid Carbon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Ok so we saw Stiga Inspira and Stiga Wang Manyu Inspira. What is this??? Apparently a bit like Xiom's Tmx, like a synergy of two different materials. I'm sorry, I don't know my woods by sight that well, on the manufacturors picture, each wood veneer was labeled as "carefully selected outer veneer, carefully selected core..." What is going on? I found Victor Moraga's recent reviews on it, western overseas shops such as bribar are selling it for 170pounds-180pounds. In hkd it is only 140-150 pounds for us.

1698131908408.png

1698131950729.png

This user has no status.
Hi!

How is this blade compared to Timo boll Alc? I play short pips on BH.
I have played with both Inspira Hybrid Carbon and Timo Boll Spirit (kind of same as TB ALC). Not with same rubbers though, so the comparison is not perfect. My feeling though, is that Inspira Hybrid Carbon is firmer/stable but has a bit more dwell than TB Spirit. Similar speed. I prefer the Inspira.

The odd thing is that I compared the Inspira Hybrid Carbon with the Cybershape Carbon (this time with same rubbers) and I found the Inspira having more feeling and dwell than the Cybershape Carbon, even though the Cybershape has an inner fiber setup. I guess the Hybrid Carbon is softer than both the Carbon used in the Cybershape, but also softer than the ALC.

Reactions: jammmail
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Oh wow, this doesn't have the handmade in Sweden badge at the end of the handle.
That's a bit crazy that Stiga outsources blade production.

So this blade is probably very close if not the same as Andro Synteliac VCO.
It is a bit strange to see nowadays, but if memory serves correct, pre-1993 Stiga blades were not originally made inhouse of Stiga factory but by Woodhouse AB who mainly manufactures for Yasaka and Donic. Stiga has also had a few blades made in China such as V1 carbon, S-series and Active, but for such a high-end and range topping blade to be outsourced by Stiga is definitely telling of the quality of these Korean-manufactured blades, quite a few brands are outsourcing for them.

Reactions: kindof99 and Zwill
This user has no status.
Hello from Costa Rica. I am very interested in this blade, have been playing with an INFINITY VPS for over 2 years and wanted to upgrade. Wanted to keep the rubber setup, DHS Hurricane 3 on FH and NITTAKU FASTARC G1 on BH.

Any updates on the experience with the blade? What do you think of upgrading from the INFINITY to HC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hello from Costa Rica. I am very interested in this blade, have been playing with an INFINITY VPS for over 2 years and wanted to upgrade. Wanted to keep the rubber setup, DHS Hurricane 3 on FH and NITTAKU FASTARC G1 on BH.

Any updates on the experience with the blade? What do you think of upgrading from the INFINITY to HC?
go for acoustic carbon or ma lin carbon instead. If you really find those too slow, switch to this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
My take on it is the Inspira Hybrid Carbon is it is a hybrid between a Long 5/W968 and an outer ALC blade. It has the best parts of those two types of blades.

This user has no status.
Thanks for the replys!

The Acoustic Carbon was one of my top choices before buying the Infinity, in the end the Infinity was more to me budget and had a nice combo special to boot. Will definitely consider against the Hybrid Carbon since it also has a better price.

Wow good to hear your experience Wing, that actually sounds pretty awesome. That leads me to believe that it would be a good blade with Chinese rubbers, do you think that the Nittaku G1 would be too fast for the BH?

Another option I was considering was the C45 but, from what I've read the upgrade would be marginal.

Reactions: kindof99