Table Tennis Shoes

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews

Well. They are really nice shoes. My son loves them, and the Liner II before. But the soles don't last. He had these since October, and now there's no pattern left in many places of the soles. I mean three months, and playing 2-3 times a week. It has to be better than this.

Yes quality shoes have softer soles so it don't last long as cheaper ones, same goes for Mizuno Wave Drive 8. If you want longevity shoes you can get Lining, they are much more durable but the soles are a bit harder

This user has no status.
I can't recommend the Gel-Rockets because their cushioning was not good enough, at least for me (I play table tennis and badminton). The Gel-Beyond 6 I have right now are waay better, but also much more expensive (MSRP is 110€, I got them on sale for like 70€). I think you should save up because good shoes make a difference.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Shoes are pretty personal, it really depends on what you're looking for. For me, footwork is a strength of mine, I need good lateral movement first and foremost, which means great grip and lateral support. That puts a lot of stress on the soles, so I need good durability second. Cushioning is a distant third. I play mostly on rubber flooring or wooden gym flooring and they're not very hard on my joints anyway.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hi guys,

Thanks to all for your advice and suggestions..

I decided to get the Li ning Ultra Fly. I managed to find a multi-brand physical store, where I could try these out. They seemed decent, in terms of support, comfort and cushioning. As for the grip, I'm guessing is good - The floor surface at the store was very different from what I play on at the club. At 310gms, Li ning claims that this is their lightest shoe.However, my current Perfly seem lighter..But that's not deal breaker. I tried the Asics Gel Rocket 10, at the same store, and its cushioning seemed better, though. Howvwr , they were $30 more than the Li ning, which, after discount, I got for $40 (Which is well within my budget).

I'll be wearing the Li nings, in the new year, and will try to post my 2 cents on it.

Reactions: Kolev and mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hi,

Tried on my brand new Li nings, yesterday, at home Didn't play with them, but since it was the first day of the new year, I thought it was a good day to wear them for the first time..

I got the Navy Blue ones, with the Li ning logo in Gold.. I feel they look classy, in an understated way, which is my kind of look. The build quality, and finishing is superb..

First Impressions : Even though, these are brand new shoes, my foot slid right in, smoothly, as if I'd been wearing them for a while..My feet felt right at home.. Felt comfortable, instantly. My feet are not to broad, nor too narrow. If you were to go, just by the shape of the shoe, they may look a bit narrow, but upon wearing them, I felt there was ample wriggle room for.my toes, and overall, didn't feel cramped from any side.. My shoes size is 8, and I bought 8. Even then, there is just the right amount of room between my large toe, and the shoes toe box. So, the shoe fits true to size. The shoes does not feel overly plush from the side, nor did it feel frugal.. Just the right amount, for me.. Seems to have pretty good heal support. Seems to have decent amount of flex too, without compromising on stability.. Seems not have decent amounts of chusioning. I have smooth Ceramic tiling at home, and even then, the grip seemed solid.. They're definitely heavier than my old decathalon Perfly shoes, but that didn't seem to bother me so much, upon wearing them. I don't think I'll even realize it, after wearing them for an hour or two.. All-in-all, the shoe seems to deliver on the manufacturer's claims, for now..

• Love
Reactions: longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
My babe has bought a Lezoline-9 from Butterfly from Taobao.
1680388131239.png

It has fully the same sole as the Lezoline Mach and Lezoilen Fifones with a different top.

But I actually like the golden-themed top part of the Lezoline 9.

Basically the Lezoline 9 is like a 250RMB Lezoinle Mach shoe... so like half prince of the Mach.
And I think it looks much better.

I do have one problem, the side of the shoe rubs on the side of my ankle bone, and it's painful by design. This migh be the cause of my own DNA, but it is a problem for me nevertheless. However I have tried to soften that part with my hands and it has improved a lot on my comfort.
1680388100276.png

The comfort has improved a lot after softenin, but my dad say "hammering" it migh improve it furher, so that migh be a further option.
If noth enough then I just might cut a few centimeters off from there. This shoe is fantastic, expecially for 250 RMB, which is like 35-40USD. The sole is perfect on all type of courts, I dare anyone to give a better alternative at 40USD price point.

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
Hello to everyone! Recently I have bought super cheap table tennis shoes. For about 25$. Nothing special, good shoes but there is one problem: the outsole is too grippy and it wasn't comfortable to move while playing TT. Is it okay? I used to have very old Asics and the outsole wasn't that grippy and I just felt good with them. Maybe I'm not used to it. Also can this grippiness somehow improve my footwork? Just curious

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Hello to everyone! Recently I have bought super cheap table tennis shoes. For about 25$. Nothing special, good shoes but there is one problem: the outsole is too grippy and it wasn't comfortable to move while playing TT. Is it okay? I used to have very old Asics and the outsole wasn't that grippy and I just felt good with them. Maybe I'm not used to it. Also can this grippiness somehow improve my footwork? Just curious
The grippy sole is good, you will get used to it over time and will move and play better

Reactions: Fnub