TAKING ON THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS! | TTD Team vs Team Sweden

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Yes guys! The TTD Team's 1st ever International match is here as we take on Team Sweden.

The TTD Team flew out to Eslov, Sweden to take on 3 Swedish pro players; Truls Moregardh, Jon Persson and Par Gerell in an epic 3 v 3 showdown! Jens Lundqvist stepped in as Team Sweden coach. The TTD Team taking on the Swedish team includes The Dane, Tom the Frog and The Founder, Sweden were recently crowned European Team Champions this was not going to be easy!

Which country shall we take on next?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
Great result, I didn’t think six points would be enough! Well done!
So vs Sweden it was close with a six point handicap.
If team ttd played England how many points do we think team ttd would need to be fair?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Not team Sweden, team Eslöv, a local team.

Cheers
L-ze
A few comments:
Agree. If it is Team Sweden, then Falk will be playing the second position and Karlsson would be third.

The Dane, Daniel Simonsen, if he is still the #1 Danish junior, then with his progression, he should not be allowed to be up 6-0 to start each set. He looks to be improving year by year.

Moregard either was not there mentally or he was not in top form. Considering he played Fan Zhendong the week before, that is understandable.

I thought Dan playing Moregard for the one set show down basically gave the match away. But maybe Moregard intentionally gave two matches too to make it exciting. Either way it was very entertaining.

At the lower level, serve matters a lot. Par Gerell obviously dominated this series.

I thought TTD's first intentional match was against PingPod in NYC? There was not much of a competition. the level of table tennis in UK is much higher than in the US.

I hope TTD can play Finland (i.e. Pongfinity) or France (Lebrun brothers) next. If TTD comes in with the Frog, the Dane and the Pocket Rocket, beating Pongfinity should be pretty easy. I think the Frog is top 10 in UK, no?

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Gotta be Korean Women's Team... I will get the un-married TTD players to meet Seo Hyo Won's sister who would surely be doing announcing duties, especially if this is held in Samsung life TT gym... I would let out some nonsense in Korean to the women players who will soon after think TTD dudes got sum amazing powers.