says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Oh Tenergy 05 how I love you so much,
You are my everything with all the spin I can get,
Even if I am a out of place I couldn't care as such,
I know I can rely on you to spin with no regret,
So my lovely Tenergy 05, my current crush,
Together we will embark on a TT journey none will forget.

NB: No, I did not use ChatGPT to write this shitty rhyme.

p/s The feelin' oh the feelin! Most important, even if you have shitty FH, your ball still magically goes over. Now, imagine with Rozena, it tolerates your incompetence even more.

Last edited:
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
speak more, and speak every where
Gozo will change to Glayzer by next week and I will have won the bet!
No way! My Tenergy 05 is being airflown from Vietnam as I type. Cheapest vendor so far. I will not go Glyzer. No way Jose!

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think the only rubber left for Gozo to fall in love with, is Butterfly Bryce with some proper speed glue
oh Gozo is pretty new to the sport.

you are right, he doesn't know what is Bryce + speed glue
shame shame shame
what a pity, I guess he can't hear us whispering

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
oh Gozo is pretty new to the sport.

you are right, he doesn't know what is Bryce + speed glue
shame shame shame
what a pity, I guess he can't hear us whispering
New to the sport? Come Jan2024 I will celebrating my second anniversary playing TT ( my early years as basement player disregarded ). In this age of 30 secs TikTok videos, two years is considered an eternity an activity can sustain one's attention.

I am the grandaddy level in TT.

• Haha
Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Yes, Dignics 05 is basically a superior product lol...
Unfortunately my cheap vendor from Vietnam does not have good deal with regards to D05. I am may not be so smart playing TT, but I try to compensate by being a smart consumer.

NB: BTW 11.11 is coming. Shopee, my good friend is calling me over already. We're gonna have a funky good time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
In the world of table tennis, I roamed, With Tenergy 05, my game was honed, Two years of bliss, it was quite a ride, But a new rubber from China, I couldn't hide.

Tacky and spinny, she arrived one day, DHS Hurricane 3 Neo, I couldn't stay away, A choice had to be made, I took the leap, I broke up with Tenergy, in my heart, it was deep.

Now with my new love, my paddle's delight, I play with fervor, from morning 'til night, Her spin is enchanting, her arc is so low, My forehand is deadly, with each powerful blow.

So here I stand, with my DHS in hand, A love for my rubber, that's oh so grand, In the world of table tennis, I've found my groove, With my spinny, low-arc love, I forever move.