tenergy 05 on timo boll alc/viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hello,

I tried tenergy 05 on a timo boll alc at my club. Just loved it. Forehand was so crisp and coming from dignics 09c it felt way easier and faster to play. I was just ripping balls. I play with a viscaria. Will tenergy 05 feel the same on viscaria like it did on timo boll alc? Or does tenergy 05 feel better on timo boll alc as the blade is harder than viscaria? What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Guni

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Hello,

I tried tenergy 05 on a timo boll alc at my club. Just loved it. Forehand was so crisp and coming from dignics 09c it felt way easier and faster to play. I was just ripping balls. I play with a viscaria. Will tenergy 05 feel the same on viscaria like it did on timo boll alc? Or does tenergy 05 feel better on timo boll alc as the blade is harder than viscaria? What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Guni

T05 is like tomato ketchup / catsup in western culinary sense. It goes well with everything western.
T05 is like Mayonnaise in French culinary sense, it goes well with anything French.
T05 is like soy-sauce in East-Asian culinary sense, it goes well with anything East Asian.
I think you catch my drift.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Will tenergy 05 feel the same on viscaria like it did on timo boll alc?
TB ALC and Viscaria are very close to each other so (all other things being equal, e.g. age and condition of both blade and rubbers, amount of glue used, etc.) the two setups should feel very similar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012

T05 is like tomato ketchup / catsup in western culinary sense. It goes well with everything western.
T05 is like Mayonnaise in French culinary sense, it goes well with anything French.
T05 is like soy-sauce in East-Asian culinary sense, it goes well with anything East Asian.
I think you catch my drift.

perfectly said! my thoughts precisely but I never found the words. This is pingpong poetry if there's one!

• Love
Reactions: Gozo Aruna
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hello,

Thanks,
Guni
I played Tenergy 05 on my TB ALC and ZJK ALC for 5 years. Amazing combination! especially for amateur players who cannot generate power in all situations, rubbers like Tenergy do much of the work for you. But, from durability perspective, Dignics would last longer than Tenergy 05 but not too much.