Tenergy 64fx

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hello,

Has anyone tried tenergy 64fx. I am looking for a rubber which is soft but with a low Throw angle. I have read that 64 fx is very good for blocks and short game. Please lemme know if anyone has tried this rubber. Looking to pair this rubber with viscaria on backhand

Thanks

I’m playing with Tenergy 05/05FX on a slower blade than Viscaria and I can tell you that combo is not good the short game. It borderline acceptable but really too fast. 05 FX has a fairly low throw angle.CheersL-zr

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I’m playing with Tenergy 05/05FX on a slower blade than Viscaria and I can tell you that combo is not good the short game. It borderline acceptable but really too fast. 05 FX has a fairly low throw angle.CheersL-zr

Thanks for the info

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I use 64fx on TSP Balsa 6.5 and it has low vibration as Viscaria (I presume). Anyway for this kind of game you described (short pushes, blocks) is realy great (specialy 05fx is not so good for pushes and short game). 80fx it has nice grip and spin.. All in all I would put it on bh...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I use 64fx on TSP Balsa 6.5 and it has low vibration as Viscaria (I presume). Anyway for this kind of game you described (short pushes, blocks) is realy great (specialy 05fx is not so good for pushes and short game). 80fx it has nice grip and spin.. All in all I would put it on bh...

Thanks for your reply. Yeah this is what I was looking for a rubber which is very good for push and blocks. I tried it on friends racket. It is a very fast rubber but for some reason it was very easy to block and push. I was surprised how such a fast rubber could be so easily to push and block. Behaves like a completely different rubber for pushing and blocking.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I am big fan of 80FX on BH just because it has all the speedI I need, a rather low throw, great spin and a medium soft feel. 64fx was too soft for my taste

does 80fx have the same low throw as 64fx and is it as good as 64fx for punch blocks and insensitivity to incoming spin?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I find it very insensitive to spin. Easy service return, easy blocking, a breese at opening loops. Smashing is also easy and very powerful. I often twiddle to finish the point with the FH. I guess I am not so good at punch blocking so don't have a particular opinion. . Unfortunately can't give you a valuable comparison with 64fx. It was long time ago when I had 64fx

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Arc throw from highest to lowest:
25fx>05fx>80fx>64fx.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Arc throw from highest to lowest:
25fx>05fx>80fx>64fx.

Thanks for the info. Using donic bluegrip S2 on backhand now. Slightly sticky topsheet with 42.5 degree sponge. Very good rubber for my style. Very easy to play short and do active blocks. Very comfortable to open underspin as well.

Reactions: Haraold

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Thanks for the info. Using donic bluegrip S2 on backhand now. Slightly sticky topsheet with 42.5 degree sponge. Very good rubber for my style. Very easy to play short and do active blocks. Very comfortable to open underspin as well.

For donic s2, how about speed, spin, control compare to other rubbers?