Testing rubbers VICTAS V>11extra

This user has no status.
Potahy_Victas_2.png

In the sharpened state to 152x160 mm, both covers weigh the same 43.5 g. That is, about 4-5 g less than the Nittaku Fastarc G1, which I tested in the summer.
Speed:Luckily, what I was most afraid of didn't take place on my boards. V > 11 played on grubba all+ and spark off boards- controllable with slightly higher speed. Personally, I would put it in the category OFF i.e. fast spin rubber.
SPIN:This was a real good for the manufacturer, the ball bites into V > 11 like a pit bull and does not let go.The first topspin to the chope is the strongest side of V > 11 Extra.Big rotation, I can play it freely or push it at will. The flight curve is similar to that of the Fastarc G1, only slightly flatter.Thanks to the higher catapult and counterspins with V > 11 Extra played further away from the table, they have the necessary punch. So contraspin is another domain of this cover.
Control:Thanks to the harder sponge makes the V> 11 extra lower arc than the Fastarc G1, but it's not as significant a difference as I expected.Another prima feature of V > 11 is slightly different behavior in passive and active balls.
Katapult:It's not as different as hybrid covers, but it's nice when service and reception don't pop up.
Block/Conter:weaker side V > 11 Extra,because of the resoup top and the little catapult, you need to watch these strokes and you can't play them so automatically.

Coming soon I will add a review of the rubber victas V>03
All the blades and rubbers I'm testing are provided by an online store www.tabletennisshop.eu

says Master blocker
says Master blocker
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
cache.php

In the sharpened state to 152x160 mm, both covers weigh the same 43.5 g. That is, about 4-5 g less than the Nittaku Fastarc G1, which I tested in the summer.
Speed:Luckily, what I was most afraid of didn't take place on my boards. V > 11 played on grubba all+ and spark off boards- controllable with slightly higher speed. Personally, I would put it in the category OFF i.e. fast spin rubber.
SPIN:This was a real good for the manufacturer, the ball bites into V > 11 like a pit bull and does not let go.The first topspin to the chope is the strongest side of V > 11 Extra.Big rotation, I can play it freely or push it at will. The flight curve is similar to that of the Fastarc G1, only slightly flatter.Thanks to the higher catapult and counterspins with V > 11 Extra played further away from the table, they have the necessary punch. So contraspin is another domain of this cover.
Control:Thanks to the harder sponge makes the V> 11 extra lower arc than the Fastarc G1, but it's not as significant a difference as I expected.Another prima feature of V > 11 is slightly different behavior in passive and active balls.
Katapult:It's not as different as hybrid covers, but it's nice when service and reception don't pop up.
Block/Conter:weaker side V > 11 Extra,because of the resoup top and the little catapult, you need to watch these strokes and you can't play them so automatically.

Coming soon I will add a review of the rubber victas V>03
All the blades and rubbers I'm testing are provided by an online store www.tabletennisshop.eu

Great review.
ΤΤ11 has it on special this week for 35.18€

https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/victas-v-11-extra

;););););););););););););););)

This user has no status.
Thanks for the review @Jachym

Could anyone make a comparison between V>11 Extra with MX-P or Rakza 7?

Both my MX-P are nearly gone, I'm thinking on keeping MX-P on forehand and try some rubber with softer topsheep on backhand.

Edit1: https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/victas-v-11-extra Actually at 29€

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013