Tezzo Blade Series

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Clarifying and rebranding to Tronix ZGR is good move, moving away from pink sponge to white sponge is bad move. It looks cheaper and uninspiring.

So I get that Tronix is kinda a mid-tier rubber line. Does Tronix exist because some lower players want a rubber line easier to control? Or what is the marketing reason? Does Tronix cost significantly less to make because it lacks some recipe step?

Personally i find rhyzen zgr much harder to use than dynaryz zgr. The sponge is quite a bit deader, so if control was the goal, then i personally feel it falls short. It does react nicely to booster though.
I also liked the pink sponge , but for a complete different reason, pink makes it easier for me to see if the glue is spread evenly lol.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
I wonder if it’s because of import taxes, I know some places have crazy customs taxes so it really pushes up the prices. Does tt11 or dandoy ship to Philippines?
I am sure tt11 and dandoy can ship them here. We just got 15% import tax and then we have a 12% Value added tax which is accounted before the import tax.

This adds up to almost 30% higher prices.
For comparison dynaryz zgr is 5,500 php or 100 usd. Dignics ranges around ~110 usd.

Now's the problem of finding people to buy together with for bulk discount.

says Looking for the BH killer shot
says Looking for the BH killer shot
Sep 2015
Read 8 reviews
not really, the sponge on Tronix ZGR is white, while Rhyzen ZGR has pink sponge, so I’m pretty sure they’re not identical in their composition.
Rhyzen ZGR always had white sponges, from day one. The other Rhyzen rubber, like Fire, Ice had pink ones. Best to my knowledge, the „balanced sponge“ was introduced with Rhyzen ZGR and is/was withe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Rhyzen ZGR always had white sponges
I disagree here.
IMG_5809.JPG