Tezzo Blade Series

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

I just noticed this cool video featuring our own @Matt Hetherington
Honestly I think it's done quite well and we need more videos like this to clarify all the confusing offerings out there

A couple questions: Where are these blades made?

Obviously the Tezzo Warrior has similar construction as HL5, is the idea to make an equivalent blade as HL5?

How does using KL-C as the fibre instead of ALC change the blade compared to HL5? Why did it choose KLC instead of ALC?

Reactions: Andrea Jiang
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews

I just noticed this cool video featuring our own @Matt Hetherington
Honestly I think it's done quite well and we need more videos like this to clarify all the confusing offerings out there

A couple questions: Where are these blades made?

Obviously the Tezzo Warrior has similar construction as HL5, is the idea to make an equivalent blade as HL5?

How does using KL-C as the fibre instead of ALC change the blade compared to HL5? Why did it choose KLC instead of ALC?
Thanks 😊 my plan is to make these overview videos for all future Joola equipment releases. I have a Dynaryz ZGX and a Tronix one in the mix for release soon.

The main idea was to try and offer good quality and good feeling blades at a better pricepoint so these blades are all under $100usd. KL-c is a relatively less expensive fiber, but also it has good vibration dampening properties and is even softer than ALC so it gives good touch.

Honestly we didn’t expect that Vitor Ishiy and Deni Kozul will start using these blades, but it’s a nice indication that even at higher levels they can still be favoured 😃

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Thanks 😊 my plan is to make these overview videos for all future Joola equipment releases. I have a Dynaryz ZGX and a Tronix one in the mix for release soon.

The main idea was to try and offer good quality and good feeling blades at a better pricepoint so these blades are all under $100usd. KL-c is a relatively less expensive fiber, but also it has good vibration dampening properties and is even softer than ALC so it gives good touch.

Honestly we didn’t expect that Vitor Ishiy and Deni Kozul will start using these blades, but it’s a nice indication that even at higher levels they can still be favoured 😃
So by being softer, should we expect that the Tezzo Warrior would be slower than HL5?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
So by being softer, should we expect that the Tezzo Warrior would be slower than HL5?
At equal weight, perhaps a little. The feeling of the Tezzo Warrior is really good, yet I am offering one tested only twice for half price and there´s zero interest in it.
It really is a shame that with the quality offered by the new JOOLA Made in Korea blades and now these budget-friendly, but very interesting blades there still seems to be a "if it ain´t BTY, it can´t be good" mentality.

Reactions: Matt Hetherington
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hmm difficult to say. In theory it should still be similarish, maybe a little slower and touchier. Vitor Ishiy seems to be hitting fairly well with it. The thing about the HL5 is that some people think its faster and some think its slow. I don’t know how it gets such mixed reviews, maybe people are going from rec rackets to it and think it’s a rocket.

I think with Warrior being inner layer and kl-c it’s probably a tad slower overall.

I agree with the above sentiment, you kind of have to really twist arms just to get people to try JOOLA these days which is sad because things are improving a lot.

Shall persevere! 😄

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hmm difficult to say. In theory it should still be similarish, maybe a little slower and touchier. Vitor Ishiy seems to be hitting fairly well with it. The thing about the HL5 is that some people think its faster and some think its slow. I don’t know how it gets such mixed reviews, maybe people are going from rec rackets to it and think it’s a rocket.

I think with Warrior being inner layer and kl-c it’s probably a tad slower overall.

I agree with the above sentiment, you kind of have to really twist arms just to get people to try JOOLA these days which is sad because things are improving a lot.

Shall persevere! 😄
Will you make a alc and zlc version of tezzo warrior?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
@Matt Hetherington, I have owned and used only 3 Joola blades in my life time: Joola K5, Joola Viva and Joola Rossi Emotion, and I think that they are excellent blades, considering the performance vs. price ratio.

Watching your video, I have a question: Between Tezza Warrior (inner KLc) and Tezza Paladin (inner 3K-ac) which one is slower and has more all wood feeling?

Can you also inform us the thickness of each blade?

Thank you.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
@Matt Hetherington, I have owned and used only 3 Joola blades in my life time: Joola K5, Joola Viva and Joola Rossi Emotion, and I think that they are excellent blades, considering the performance vs. price ratio.

Watching your video, I have a question: Between Tezza Warrior (inner KLc) and Tezza Paladin (inner 3K-ac) which one is slower and has more all wood feeling?

Can you also inform us the thickness of each blade?

Thank you.
The paladin is slower and has more wood feeling, the soft carbon gives it a kind of quicker than all wood feel with vibration properties. It can feel faster because of the springiness but overall I would say paladin is the slower of the two as it’s definitely softer.

This page has the full specs of all joola blades

Reactions: mightymouse
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
In another video you also explained that Dynaryz Inferno is a more catapulty, upgraded version of AGR.

Why doesn't ACC also have a Inferno version?
I guess right now they are still roadmapping with rubbers. I’d very much like to see a Tronix AGR in 50 degree personally so that’s kind of on my wishlist with the rest of the team. I think Inferno wasn’t necessarily planned to be an upgrade to AGR, that was just the most sensible way for me to describe it because ultimately at the end of the day that’s what it is.

Definitely a good point though I’ll bring it up and see if it leads anywhere.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I'd be trying out Joola's blades and rubbers here in the Philippines. (Main supplier of goods here supplies Joola and sponsors). But man the rubbers cost as much as dignics. The blades cost the same as butterfly as well.
I'd be trying out dynaryz ACC and AGR but oh well.
I wonder if it’s because of import taxes, I know some places have crazy customs taxes so it really pushes up the prices. Does tt11 or dandoy ship to Philippines?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I guess right now they are still roadmapping with rubbers. I’d very much like to see a Tronix AGR in 50 degree personally so that’s kind of on my wishlist with the rest of the team. I think Inferno wasn’t necessarily planned to be an upgrade to AGR, that was just the most sensible way for me to describe it because ultimately at the end of the day that’s what it is.

Sounds good. While youre at it, why not also make a Tezzo Warrior alc even if it costs more? Also a zlc version. I have a feeling these would sell quite well.

I think we just need sensible configurations that are easy to understand relative to a reference point.

Too much fluff out there "up your game with fantastic speed, spin, and control". Like what does that mean?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

What is the meaning of "Tronix" relative to Dynaryz AGR? is it a toned down version of Dynaryz AGR?

Is Rhyzen ZGR a toned down version of Dynaryz ZGR? Why isn't it called Tronix ZGR then?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
What is the meaning of "Tronix" relative to Dynaryz AGR? is it a toned down version of Dynaryz AGR?

Is Rhyzen ZGR a toned down version of Dynaryz ZGR? Why isn't it called Tronix ZGR then?
Rhyzen ZGR isn’t really a toned down Dynaryz ZGR, and there is actually a Tronix ZGR that just released not too long ago.

says Looking for the BH killer shot
says Looking for the BH killer shot
Sep 2015
Read 8 reviews
Best to my Info that I received from Joola Germany. Tronix ZGR is the new name for Rhyzen ZGR. The rubbers are identical in their composition and Rhyzen ZGR will disappear. This matches with my experience. Played Rhyzen ZGR for the past year and now switched to Tronix ZGR and can't tell any difference.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Best to my Info that I received from Joola Germany. Tronix ZGR is the new name for Rhyzen ZGR. The rubbers are identical in their composition and Rhyzen ZGR will disappear. This matches with my experience. Played Rhyzen ZGR for the past year and now switched to Tronix ZGR and can't tell any difference.
not really, the sponge on Tronix ZGR is white, while Rhyzen ZGR has pink sponge, so I’m pretty sure they’re not identical in their composition.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Basically there are three tiers of rubbers - Dynaryz, Tronix and Rhyzen. They go in that order of performance, Dynaryz is the premium tier rubbers, Tronix is mid tier and Rhyzen is focused on developmental rubbers.

Rhyzen ZGR was developed before there was a mid tier and plans were already in place to replace the Rhyzer series. Quality wise it does not belong in the third tier of rubbers, so the decision was made to shift it so it would line up and it was rebranded to Tronix ZGR. So yes, Rhyzen ZGR will discontinue and become Tronix ZGR.

Essentially we have undertaken a lot of work to try and rebuild the rubber lines since the rebrand and refocusing of the JOOLA brand in beginning of 2019. Still have a ways to go but things are starting to fall into place.

Regarding the blades, I think more inner layer premium blades are definitely something that would be a good priority for us in the near future.

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Basically there are three tiers of rubbers - Dynaryz, Tronix and Rhyzen. They go in that order of performance, Dynaryz is the premium tier rubbers, Tronix is mid tier and Rhyzen is focused on developmental rubbers.

Rhyzen ZGR was developed before there was a mid tier and plans were already in place to replace the Rhyzer series. Quality wise it does not belong in the third tier of rubbers, so the decision was made to shift it so it would line up and it was rebranded to Tronix ZGR. So yes, Rhyzen ZGR will discontinue and become Tronix ZGR.

Essentially we have undertaken a lot of work to try and rebuild the rubber lines since the rebrand and refocusing of the JOOLA brand in beginning of 2019. Still have a ways to go but things are starting to fall into place.

Regarding the blades, I think more inner layer premium blades are definitely something that would be a good priority for us in the near future.
Clarifying and rebranding to Tronix ZGR is good move, moving away from pink sponge to white sponge is bad move. It looks cheaper and uninspiring.

So I get that Tronix is kinda a mid-tier rubber line. Does Tronix exist because some lower players want a rubber line easier to control? Or what is the marketing reason? Does Tronix cost significantly less to make because it lacks some recipe step?

Personally i find rhyzen zgr much harder to use than dynaryz zgr. The sponge is quite a bit deader, so if control was the goal, then i personally feel it falls short. It does react nicely to booster though.