The bsest looping and attacking rubber?!

I've heard the M1 Turbo is faster than 05 though. I am not used to the "Tenergy-style loop arcs" I did not use it for long, but I did try the Tenergy 80 for a few days. (although I've heard that is also a controversial/discussed Tenergy rubber compared to for example the 05 lol)
But comparing to that, I liked Jp 01-Turbo's arc way better, which is what I'll consider my favourite for now. :L
Used for a couple months+ now but here a picture ->
3c966a73f05e98f3e69f81421cc5a32d.jpg

Nice! I might try the Jp01 turbo next time. I will have to think about it :p

This user has no status.
Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo!!! :p

Are you sure it is the best or one of the best or it is just very good for that but not the best? there is a difference, please elaborate it as soon as possible so i can add this rubber to my 100 rubbers plan :D hehehe​

This user has no status.
Jesus Christ this must be like the 10th time i am saying this on TTD:

There simply isn't an ABSOLUTE BEST when it comes to ANY sports equipment. Yes one model can be the fastest, spinniest, comes with unreal feels, perfect weight distribution, largest sweet spot or a combination of all of the above and it still won't be "The best" for a player if it doesn't suit his game.

To put it into context, according to Tompa the BlueFire M1-T is "the best in counterattacks and loops.", so here we have ZJK and Boll, both do tons of counterattacks and loops on their FH.
So theoretically the M1-Turbo is the best rubber for ZJK and Boll's FH isn't it? So why the heck is ZJK using H3N-Blue sponge? And why the heck is Boll using T05???
Guess these TT legends knows less about TT equipment and how they work than your average TT forum dweller huh.

The thing is, TT is such a versatile game that there is simply no standardized way of playing it. You can have Chinese brush loop styles dominating one day, and European loop styles the other, and then one day some freak like Quadri Aruna will pop out with their unique play style and say f**k all to everyone and shock the entire scene.

So do you still want to think that there is an absolute best in terms of equipment when it comes to a game with this level of complexity and versatility?

This user has no status.
Jesus Christ this must be like the 10th time i am saying this on TTD:

There simply isn't an ABSOLUTE BEST when it comes to ANY sports equipment. Yes one model can be the fastest, spinniest, comes with unreal feels, perfect weight distribution, largest sweet spot or a combination of all of the above and it still won't be "The best" for a player if it doesn't suit his game.

To put it into context, according to Tompa the BlueFire M1-T is "the best in counterattacks and loops.", so here we have ZJK and Boll, both do tons of counterattacks and loops on their FH.
So theoretically the M1-Turbo is the best rubber for ZJK and Boll's FH isn't it? So why the heck is ZJK using H3N-Blue sponge? And why the heck is Boll using T05???
Guess these TT legends knows less about TT equipment and how they work than your average TT forum dweller huh.

The thing is, TT is such a versatile game that there is simply no standardized way of playing it. You can have Chinese brush loop styles dominating one day, and European loop styles the other, and then one day some freak like Quadri Aruna will pop out with their unique play style and say f**k all to everyone and shock the entire scene.

So do you still want to think that there is an absolute best in terms of equipment when it comes to a game with this level of complexity and versatility?

1000% agree, and to be honest, i still prefer my Tenergy 05FX for counterattack and loop over my other rubber which is 9000E, and i have a feeling it will be also better than the rubber i bought which is Rasant Grip, so i will never say it is the best rubber for such a thing, yes it is great to do something but i don't call the "best" for any item until there is nothing can compete this item and all using it at the best too.

In general, we are human make things to do things to our standards and limitations and needs, what might be the best to you may not be the same to me or someone else, so if someone wants to use the word "best" even me i advise we should add this too "for me" or "for my need/thing i want to do according to my skill/budget,...etc", this will make it more clear and easier to advise/recommend, i many times forget to see "best for me" when i ask.

Tompa8888 how do you feel that bluefire m1 turbo plays with the new contra the old ball?

I like the old ball more! I actually train with the old ball mostly, but what I can say is what I and many others have said, it's slower and easier to block against spin. The feeling is a bit different too. But in short, I like the old one more!

foz

This user has no status.
I think it's true to say, there is no "best rubber" , another mans meat,, and all that, but in my opinion after using dozens and dozens of rubbers costing me a fortune to experiment over some 20 years now, I've come to settle on t80 fx both sides, for me, it is so forgiving under pressure with the ability to turn a point round to your advantage, I used to play 90pc fh loop drive but this rubber (and a fair bit of practice) has helped me develope the backhand to a similar level, probably 60/40 now.
Its not the fastest, prob not the spiniest (must be close though) but for feel, consistency and General spin/power, it will take some knocking off my top spot!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Let me remind you guys that looping and attacking is a SKILL, a skill to be developed to perfection. How to adjust with diffrent rubber is a TALENT.
Rubber can only add like 10-15% to the totallity of execution.
Knowledge about 8 9 10 11 diffrent ball rotation is very important
Timing as to when to and not to hit the ball, on the rise quick attack or delayed heavy fast or heavy slow spins.
Body position and footwork
Ball placement
Ball feel and how well can you press the ball against your hard or soft sponge to the point that you can feel the deep ball brush rubbing against the wood of your blade.
Game tactics is very important.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
I like the old ball more! I actually train with the old ball mostly, but what I can say is what I and many others have said, it's slower and easier to block against spin. The feeling is a bit different too. But in short, I like the old one more!

Ok, I was actually wonder because my club mate complained a little bit the other day that his blue fire felt much better with the old ball and he was now looking for a change now. I guess the most rubbers felt better with the old ball and I hope that the new balls makes an improvement.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
i agree with rajah but i play FH with T05 and BH with Andro Hexer and both are similar for me i can play great BH spin and with Hexer it's not to low lvl rubber. Same my new young player play with Xion Omega IV Pro witch rubber have a nice and heavy spin too. The question is like T05 is the best i think but if you are great player you can play with any rubber with soft sponge but you cant play with heavy sponge at blade as BTY Sardius.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
hello.

I am new here. I am from Japan.
for recommend. I think the tenergy 64 fx or 25 fx is good for playing looping. I own use 25 on front fh and back 64fx bh.

Bluefire also good alternative.

Hayato