The older I get, the more aiya forehand I have

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
No, you may find yourself moving around the court to your wide FH the best you have in your life and pounding it like no one's business..
and like my second clip.... just give up when the ball goes back to wide bh??
i looked at that clip a few times, I couldn't BRAKE after my cross over....

In Chinese, I said that 20 years ago, I could return that wide BH... lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
@Tony's Table Tennis

Is the Rxton 3 Pink the same hardness of Rxton 3 Blue? I like the Blue but it's a bit too hard at 52d. If Pink is just slightly softer but with the same qualities, I think it'd be pretty good.
I didn't test side by side.
Did blue first, then pink. Used pink a lot more (blue was just few knocks). and now have both glued up, but both boosted on different blades, so from hands on experience, I can't really confirm if it is exactly the same or not.

Based on the spec sheet from Loki, both are the same, at 40 deg shore c and 48 shore a

I quite like the hardness of pink. But on higher spin / difficult shots, the topsheet+sponge quality does lack a bit and my ball could slip out and cause a squeaking sound. As commented before, the rubber should be more than sufficient for most users out there. Since I'm no longer in competition, to me, it is more than good enough and fun enough to sue.

I am going to make a pink video from my knock yesterday, as I spent most of the time on the BH corner using the pink.

Reactions: mattlamperouge