What are you trying to cook?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
This reminds me of something....

View attachment 26624

What are you trying to cook?
that was a great series, still gives me the shivers 🤣

To the OPs question: I do not know what the result will be using your recipe but I have tried 2 - 3 layers of speed glue to flatten a rubber that was domed the wrong way and then added a couple of layers of seamoon and this came out perfectly playable.

If you want to have a chance to really find out the difference, you will need two identical blades and 2 new rubbers , then treat one as usual and the other with the "special mix". Now you can feel the difference.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
For example using 1st layer haifu seamoon, 2nd layer falco tempo and 3rd dandoy bio booster or just mixing any different boosters. Did it feel different than using just one booster? I'm considering experimenting with the example given.
I have tried Haifu Seamoon on some rubbers and Falco Tempo long on others. I cannot tell any dfference. I currently have four bottles of Haifu Seasmoon 100ml and three bottles of Falco Tempo long 150ml.

I get my Haifu Seamoon 100ml bottles from Aliexpress and Falco Tempo Long 150ml bottles from TT11.

As for Falco tempo long's effect lasting for 8-12 weeks? I think that is just marketing. I mean, think about it. How would they make Falco Tempo Long lasting "longer" than other boosters? I doubt, chemically, there is a secret formula.

As for how the boosters feel like, Seamoon feels slightly more viscous than Falco Tempo Long so I end up applying more Seasmoon per application. The rubber curl up the same way with either though.

As of now, I am literally favoring Seamoon because a) it is cheaper per ml and b) I like the brush better. Lol. :)

Reactions: kindof99
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Ive done this at times. But i never know what caused what
if you want to know what caused what, you will need even more identical blades and more new rubbers. You will have to test after every application, keep records of what ever you do and soon you would come to a point where you will decide :" Ahhh fuck it, who gives a shit " ! 🤣

Reactions: jbvttcc
This user has no status.
I did the experiment with the mentioned boosters on hurricane 3 neo. All I can say after one session is that it feels weird. Feels different to boosting with only one type of booster, the sponge felt alot softer. Although this is in no way scientific test. :D i will keep you posted after i get some playtime with it.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I did the experiment with the mentioned boosters on hurricane 3 neo. All I can say after one session is that it feels weird.
Did you do this experiment on a brand new neo or on the one you previously boosted with just one booster ?

I am asking because i have got a couple of neos that i boosted multiple times just using the one booster and they now stay "boosted " and soft even after months of the last boost.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Did you do this experiment on a brand new neo or on the one you previously boosted with just one booster ?

I am asking because i have got a couple of neos that i boosted multiple times just using the one booster and they now stay "boosted " and soft even after months of the last boost.
Yeah I agree. That's why I don't get people boosting every two to four weeks for. When I transfer rubbers from one blade to another, I will boost. But mainly to expand the sponge so it can fit onto a new blade.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
For example using 1st layer haifu seamoon, 2nd layer falco tempo and 3rd dandoy bio booster or just mixing any different boosters. Did it feel different than using just one booster? I'm considering experimenting with the example given.

It feels just right ;-)

I've mixed the remains of Seamoon and Falco together, because I dislike the consistency of the Seamoon, remains me of snot. So I improved it with Falco, now it boosts just right ;-)

This user has no status.

It was slightly boosted with one layer of dandoy bio booster 1,5 years and 30~ hours of play ago.

After some more playing experience I can say it now demands less physical effort than it previously did. Also had to change my technique to a more "european" style to keep the ball on the table. Usual reboosts or in this case I could argue a boost doesn't result in such aggresive softening.

Is it good? Not really. Maybe in a hard top ply but slower blade it could be awesome, but in my darker esteem, a fast carbon blade, it is not.