Victas SWAT Power or ANDRO TIMBER 7 OFF/S

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hi, is anybody here who tried both blades - Victas SWAT Power and Andro Timber 7 Off/S ?

I usually use carbon blades, but I am missing the right feeling for spinny shots. My game is based on strong topspins, I like playing from mid-distance too. Carbon blades gives me oportunity to play from far from table (enough power), but problem is with dwell time for BH topspins against backspins (near table).

So I am looking for 7-ply wood blade (like Clipper - but faster) which allows me to play from mid distance without losing too much power.

After researching on net, I am deciding between Victas Swat Power and Andro Timber 7 OFF/S blade. Can you advice me, which one will better suit for my game?

Thanks a lot!

This user has no status.
If you are comfortable with ordering from AliExpress, you can order one of the few different Yinhe blades with similar structure. I am very satisfied with PD 537 S, which has Walnut top ply and has 6.6mm total thickness - it has noticeably crisper/more direct touch than Uranus U3, which has Limba top ply and 6.8mm total thickness, but with a bit less speed - I have not tried 607 and 737 yet though. (One more feature, just if you also count it as that: it looks pretty darn good.)
If you want to maximize dwell with still sufficient power, maybe Yinhe Uranus U3 or Xiom Extreme S (7.0mm total thickness, Limba top ply) is for you.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
If you are comfortable with ordering from AliExpress, you can order one of the few different Yinhe blades with similar structure. I am very satisfied with PD 537 S, which has Walnut top ply and has 6.6mm total thickness - it has noticeably crisper/more direct touch than Uranus U3, which has Limba top ply and 6.8mm total thickness, but with a bit less speed - I have not tried 607 and 737 yet though. (One more feature, just if you also count it as that: it looks pretty darn good.)
If you want to maximize dwell with still sufficient power, maybe Yinhe Uranus U3 or Xiom Extreme S (7.0mm total thickness, Limba top ply) is for you.

Thank you very much for your advices! I have no problem with ordering from Aliexpress, maybe I will try to buy Yinhe PD 537 S, it looks very interesting. For now, I am just collecting informations, in a week or two I will make an order. But it will be hard decision-making (many interesting blades). ;)