Viscaria or TBalc?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hello,

Before the Intensity NCT that I have on the profile, I had been playing Viscaria for years and now I want to play again with outer ALC.

My problem is that my Viscaria I've had since I was a kid and even though it plays good, it's a matter of time before the top ply rips off. I've repaired it a bunch of times and it feels like it's not gonna hold for much longer. It's unfortunate because it's an old Viscaria, from the time before they changed the construction and made it harder.

Anyways, I started looking for Viscarias here in Greece but only the official bty vendor sells them and now the prices have gone up and matched the Timo Boll ALC. Is there any significant difference between the two? Because I like the Boll alc's design better and if there's no difference, then I'll probably go for that.

Rubbers that will go on are t05 and t05fx. I'm a classic 2 winged attacker with spinny 3rd and 5th ball. Decent block on bh. Not many counters.

Also fl or st? I've never seen st so I don't know if it changes anything, or if the weight makes boll alc better with st.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Both Timo Boll and Viscaria in ST handle are quite different.

Viscaria has the usual ST (Round) while TB has the SQST style.

For the Flared handle, Viscaria feels much fuller on the hand than Timo Boll's.
I'll just go to the shop then and see what I like better in the hand.