What’s the difference between these 4 Haifu boosters?

This user has no status.
They’re:
White oil
Palm oil (?)
Black oil
Butter (?)

Attachments

• IMG_2764.png
    IMG_2764.png
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2763.png
    IMG_2763.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2762.png
    IMG_2762.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2761.png
    IMG_2761.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Generally the original haifu is made for 4 different circumstances and provide different effect.

The 3 first are known as the national boosters, they are in oil form and last a long time, a couple of months.

Yellow - Feeling
Black - Speed
White - A bit of both

Yellow makes rubber feel alive, it increases elasticity massively improving feel and makes it feel a touch softer. Spin generation is easier and makes the rubber a more bouncy, in a good way.

Black is made for speed, it makes the rubber harder and increases speed substantially, the tradeoff is that it makes it feel dull, hard and really hard to use. The original black oil is made for the experienced/professional players. It makes the rubber much harder to play with, dropping the angle forcing its user to use a lot more power in exchange for massive increase speed and spin. But again, extremely hard to use.

White is somewhere in between, it makes the rubber faster but doesn't give as much feeling as yellow, but doesn't make it as insane to use as black. It's a compromise and has good results in performance without being too hard to use. Still needs a fair amount of consistent power to use effectively.

The other is known as haifu seamoon and is a normal lower quality booster oil that lasts less than the national boosters. It gives less speed and feeling that the national versions and is a bit easier to use. It makes the rubber a bit softer and increases the catapult, it gives some feeling and some speed, but nothing crazy.

My personal favourite is falco tempo long. Mainly because I can get it in half an hour from a shop in the next town.😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Generally the original haifu is made for 4 different circumstances and provide different effect.

The 3 first are known as the national boosters, they are in oil form and last a long time, a couple of months.

Yellow - Feeling
Black - Speed
White - A bit of both

Yellow makes rubber feel alive, it increases elasticity massively improving feel and makes it feel a touch softer. Spin generation is easier and makes the rubber a more bouncy, in a good way.

Black is made for speed, it makes the rubber harder and increases speed substantially, the tradeoff is that it makes it feel dull, hard and really hard to use. The original black oil is made for the experienced/professional players. It makes the rubber much harder to play with, dropping the angle forcing its user to use a lot more power in exchange for massive increase speed and spin. But again, extremely hard to use.

White is somewhere in between, it makes the rubber faster but doesn't give as much feeling as yellow, but doesn't make it as insane to use as black. It's a compromise and has good results in performance without being too hard to use. Still needs a fair amount of consistent power to use effectively.

The other is known as haifu seamoon and is a normal lower quality booster oil that lasts less than the national boosters. It gives less speed and feeling that the national versions and is a bit easier to use. It makes the rubber a bit softer and increases the catapult, it gives some feeling and some speed, but nothing crazy.

My personal favourite is falco tempo long. Mainly because I can get it in half an hour from a shop in the next town.😁
How close is the Seamoon booster to the Yellow oil? like 80% of the effect? I read that Seamoon gives the same effect as Dianchi, which is very expensive booster.

I used to use a Taiji booster. But after I tried Seamoon, I found that it works better than Taiji, despite Taiji being the more "premium" booster. So ever since then, I have stayed only with Seamoon and have been more than satisfied. I had a Dainchi booster as well but I sold it to a friend because I don't see a need for it.

I also have a Lidu booster. But would it be any better than Seamoon realistically? I kinda have my doubts

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
this isn't a fair review, haha

I suggest regulars should stay away with the nationals, and just use seamoon (cheaper and easier for the masses)

Last edited:
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
this isn't a fair review, haha

I suggest regulars should stay away with the nationals, and just use seamoon (cheaper and easier for the masses)
True, even the yellow is relatively hardcore. No reason for non Chinese gods to bother with nationals, other than having fun of course. I'd really like to try out a black one on a blue sponge national, just to see what it's like...

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
How close is the Seamoon booster to the Yellow oil? like 80% of the effect? I read that Seamoon gives the same effect as Dianchi, which is very expensive booster.

I used to use a Taiji booster. But after I tried Seamoon, I found that it works better than Taiji, despite Taiji being the more "premium" booster. So ever since then, I have stayed only with Seamoon and have been more than satisfied. I had a Dainchi booster as well but I sold it to a friend because I don't see a need for it.

I also have a Lidu booster. But would it be any better than Seamoon realistically? I kinda have my doubts
I honestly don't know what the difference is. I'm guessing that the yellow is much higher quality than seamoon that amplifies feeling and catapult even more. Thr solution may be made that it has much longer lasting results. It should also be perfectly consistent between batches while seamoon slightly changes at times.

Take it with a grain of salt, I haven't used seamoon and only done research from reading a bunch of papers. My experience is limited to falco and baby oil.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
How close is the Seamoon booster to the Yellow oil?
On the Seamoon packaging it says elasticity to increase by 6%.
If I remember correctly, on the white national booster it said 8%.
My shop sells the white national for about four times as much as Seamoon costs me when I order from China.
Easy choice.

Yellow - Feeling
Black - Speed
White - A bit of both

That's why I always play hard against LP and/or anti. :ROFLMAO: I have never used any of those.🙈

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
On the Seamoon packaging it says elasticity to increase by 6%.
If I remember correctly, on the white national booster it said 8%.
My shop sells the white national for about four times as much as Seamoon costs me when I order from China.
Easy choice.
Can you just use more of the seamoon to get to the 8% catapult?

Personally I feel the increase is more than 6% regardless

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Can you just use more of the seamoon to get to the 8% catapult?
Probably, but more might mean more expansion and thus problems with racket control.

I just didn´t think the national booster was some kind of radical miracle cure for the price, but players with more experience in using different boosters quite probably don´t agree.