What are Stuor and Lemuria?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
BTF CLONES ON SALE

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002972907386.html
@ 25 USD worthy attainment anyway
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002995165704.html Harimoto now rejoying a lot owing the ALC enforcement inside the plywood
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003096112032.html The fabulous treasure of AliBaba

BE HAPPY

Igor,

Why are some of the blades completely unbranded and unpainted, some say "Stuor", and some actually have the complete Butterfly branding? Are they actually all made by the same factory? I was thinking, maybe some sellers buy the unbranded ones and add their own painting to it?

Does Stuor also make the fake "Butterfly" branded ones?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Igor,

Why are some of the blades completely unbranded and unpainted, some say "Stuor", and some actually have the complete Butterfly branding? Are they actually all made by the same factory? I was thinking, maybe some sellers buy the unbranded ones and add their own painting to it?

Does Stuor also make the fake "Butterfly" branded ones?

read my first post in this thread again 😁
If you are willing to pay for it , you can have your blade blank, with or without print , any handle you like and any quality you choose.
You can even have your own name brand , the Michael Zhuang ALC Super special. 😁

the xvt H5 can be had in ZLC and plays exactly like the BTY ALC innerforce and it is well made

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

read my first post in this thread again 😁
If you are willing to pay for it , you can have your blade blank, with or without print , any handle you like and any quality you choose.
You can even have your own name brand , the Michael Zhuang ALC Super special. 😁

the xvt H5 can be had in ZLC and plays exactly like the BTY ALC innerforce and it is well made
Â

Â

Igor, I looked but cant find the post you are referring to. Is the blank blade actually made by Stuor? And is the fake "butterfly" branded racket that you linked to also made from the same blank blade?

Â

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Â

Igor, I looked but cant find the post you are referring to. Is the blank blade actually made by Stuor? And is the fake "butterfly" branded racket that you linked to also made from the same blank blade?

Â

my post is #2 and i am not igor.. In my post I tried to tell you that it is impossible to find out where and who makes the blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

my post is #2 and i am not igor.. In my post I tried to tell you that it is impossible to find out where and who makes the blades

Â

Lodro, Ok. The reason I suspected all the rackets are actually made by Stuor or the same factory is that most of the sellers who sell Stuor also sell the fake Butterfly branded rackets. So they might get them from the same factory. And they do look very similar.Â

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

what is sad for me is that someone can advertise a very obvious fake blade as the "real thing" and get away with it.
Personally I can live with the trend of trying to copy or clone top class blades but for me the buck stops when the
product pretends to be the original.
Even worse, and real real sad, when people buy the fake and go on to pretend they got the real item.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

what is sad for me is that someone can advertise a very obvious fake blade as the "real thing" and get away with it.
Personally I can live with the trend of trying to copy or clone top class blades but for me the buck stops when the
product pretends to be the original.
Even worse, and real real sad, when people buy the fake and go on to pretend they got the real item.

Â

Hmm, i dont think anybody is pretending its original. Most of the items say "similar structure as viscaria" or "our attempt at hurricane long 5". Their sales pitch is simply that they offer an item that shares some design concepts from best selling blades. Obviously you cant buy butterfly blade for these prices.Â

Â

Â

Hmm, i dont think anybody is pretending its original. Most of the items say "similar structure as viscaria" or "our attempt at hurricane long 5". Their sales pitch is simply that they offer an item that shares some design concepts from best selling blades. Obviously you cant buy butterfly blade for these prices.Â

Â

So why try to copy down to the last detail then?
Thats fraud to me, and I’m avoiding such products at all costs.