What is rakza 7 soft comparable to?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
Nittaku Factive, Xiom Vega Europe or Nittaku Hammond CR. You can find them at wookiesports.

says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
Jul 2022
Yinhe Moon soft sponge or Yinhe Moon medium sponge.

I have Yinhe Moon Pro Soft, it is tacky, there is almost no bounce, So yo can use it on a OFF/OFF+ blade to make it faster. it has a H3 like top sheet but with a softer sponge.

@Mionixxd You can use it ( Moon pro soft ) on your FH if you can do big swing loops. Soft sponge makes it slower with a better topspin dwell time.If you don't used to play with chineese rubber it will be hard to play with.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Yinhe Moon soft sponge or Yinhe Moon medium sponge.

I play with Yinhe Moon soft sponge and it feels way harder than Rakza 7 soft. In order from softest to hardness in my opinion:R7 soft < Fastarc S1 < Fastarc C1 < Yinhe Moon Soft < Xiom Vega IntroI looked up some durometer tests on rubbers on a Japanese YouTube channel and I think they had the same order (except for Yinhe Moon which they didn't test). Of the top of my head, S1 was 38 esn and C1 was 42 degrees. R7 soft is softer than these two.If you're looking for cheap Chinese soft rubber with tensor like qualities, look into Ak47 blue which is supposed to be 38-40d esn. ​​​​​

Last edited: