Where to watch the olympics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Does anyone know where I can watch table tennis in the olympics in Canada? Will ITTV be streaming?

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
omg, this is heartbreaking news... Maybe TTprovider or gecaphoenix wil provide daily coverage... You must really be kidding if we don't get to see any of this action...
What about Eurosport or Eurosport2 coverage?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
maybe i can help you....first, sorry my english is not good :) For 2008 olympics i watched all the matchs from nbc olympics... normally if you don't live in USA , you can't watch BUT i tried this and it works . First , download ultrasurf , start ultrasurf , go to the website ( nbc) , enter a zip code ( you can take a zip code there
http://www.mongabay.com/igapo/zip_codes_Vermont2.htm ) and normally , you can see Timo win the gold medal :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
itTV won't show video because ITTF doesn't have the rights for the Olympics. They will provide results, live scoring, stories etc., but no video.

NBColympics.com will stream up to 4 matches simultaneously. However, access requires verification through a US cable provider - a user needs to be a subscriber of a cable package that includes MSNBC, CNBC etc. This is different from 2008 and will most likely present an additional obstacle for international users. It is not just a geographical restriction as in 2008.

CCTV 5 will probably be much easier to access (via TVU etc.), but I doubt they'll show any TT until the final rounds.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
thanks TTTT , but how the website can detect if you are a subscriber..? I'm sure someone here can help us for that :))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
thanks TTTT , but how the website can detect if you are a subscriber..? I'm sure someone here can help us for that :))

Verification requires entering username and password for a valid account with a cable provider. So if you can get someone to give out his username and password, you might have a chance - good luck ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
YES !!!!! today with HIDE MY ip , i can watch all the videos on nbc olympics and i'm in Canada... ultrasurf not good..... Go to pirate bay to download the crack version , you need the crack version because the pc become very slow.... download with bittorent