Which rubber would match well on sanwei paramid ?

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
It might be the QC but I tried both AK47 Yellow and Red and I thought the Red was a considerably better rubber than Yellow. My sheet of Yellow felt mushy and vague with inconsistent grip, but the Red had a very stable and direct feeling (if a bit muffled vs some other higher end rubbers) and a noticeably stronger and crisper response than Yellow.

Reactions: Rumplestiltskin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Thank you guys for your replies
Have you tried any other rubbers on it ? Apart from the ak 47.
Should I try the red one then or is there better recommendation ?
Is there something specific you are looking for? AK47 is a pretty standard and very good rubber. You're not going to find something that is such a big improvement on AK47.

Within Chinese bouncy rubbers, I think AK47 red is the best there is. Maybe Moon Speed 53 might be better.

But if you really need something better, you will have to pay 3 times more for German rubber. If AK47 is a 90, maybe some German rubbers are 95, so again, you can't expect it to be that much better. Just like the most expensive tire for your car is not going to be that much better than a budget tire for your normal drive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
The Sanwei Paramid is a quite fast blade. I feel that it's faster than my regular Yinhe V14 PRO, so it was a bit too fast for me when I used it with my regular rubbers like Battle Max Pro/H3 41deg and Yinhe Big Dipper 38deg.

What rubbers you need I guess depends much of what you're used to play with and how you play the game? I tried it the other day with a Giant Dragon - TopEnergy Soft (FH) and Yinhe Mercury 2 Medium (BH) and it was much more controllable. I think mostly it was the Big Dipper on my backhand becoming a bit to bouncy for me in combination with Paramid.

Reactions: Rumplestiltskin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Is there something specific you are looking for? AK47 is a pretty standard and very good rubber. You're not going to find something that is such a big improvement on AK47.

Within Chinese bouncy rubbers, I think AK47 red is the best there is. Maybe Moon Speed 53 might be better.

But if you really need something better, you will have to pay 3 times more for German rubber. If AK47 is a 90, maybe some German rubbers are 95, so again, you can't expect it to be that much better. Just like the most expensive tire for your car is not going to be that much better than a budget tire for your normal drive.
Actually I'm not so experienced in the game let me try to explain.
I was using tenergy 05 FH and tibhar mx-p BH on random blade but they started to wear out.
So I bought this new pair of AK 47 on Sanwei Paramid blade recently and it's not as comfortable as the old one.
I feel like the ball bounces too early I don't get enough time of contact while trying to topspin and so.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
The Sanwei Paramid is a quite fast blade. I feel that it's faster than my regular Yinhe V14 PRO, so it was a bit too fast for me when I used it with my regular rubbers like Battle Max Pro/H3 41deg and Yinhe Big Dipper 38deg.

What rubbers you need I guess depends much of what you're used to play with and how you play the game? I tried it the other day with a Giant Dragon - TopEnergy Soft (FH) and Yinhe Mercury 2 Medium (BH) and it was much more controllable. I think mostly it was the Big Dipper on my backhand becoming a bit to bouncy for me in combination with Paramid.
I was using Tenergy 05 FH and Tibhar mx-p BH on a random blade . But after trying the new AK 47 I don't feel comfortable on it I feel like the ball bounces too early and It doesn't get enough time to contact the sheet while trying to spin the ball . So I was wondering if there's a good rubber to help with it ? Or should I just simply get used to the current rubber ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I was using Tenergy 05 FH and Tibhar mx-p BH on a random blade . But after trying the new AK 47 I don't feel comfortable on it I feel like the ball bounces too early and It doesn't get enough time to contact the sheet while trying to spin the ball . So I was wondering if there's a good rubber to help with it ? Or should I just simply get used to the current rubber ?
Is it the AK47 Red on the Paramid? That would be quite fast. Perhaps the Blue or Yellow versions would be better?