Which tenergy is right for my backhand?

This user has no status.
Normally I would just say tenergy 05 but it would be better if you could try someone's 05, 64 or 80 just to see which one of them suits you.
You should always try it out yourself if possible before buying it so that you won't be disappointed after buying it.
Hope you find what you were looking for. :)

Reactions: fais and NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Normally I would just say tenergy 05 but it would be better if you could try someone's 05, 64 or 80 just to see which one of them suits you.
You should always try it out yourself if possible before buying it so that you won't be disappointed after buying it.
Hope you find what you were looking for. :)
To tell you the truth that's gonna be difficult because I don't know too many people with tenergy. I just wanna why you would suggest what you suggest. You know, to get a little more information.
Thank you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
What do you guys have with the Tenergy rubbers all the time?
Or you all are rich so you can buy such expensive stuff?
I am playing with Victas and GEWO rubbers, they are so incredible tacky and fast, depends on what you pick..
And my opponents tell me - to hell with tenergies, this has so much more spin, why would anyone want tenergy rubbers?
.. just my opinion..
For backhand? Gewo Hype EL .. is in 3 hardnesses, just pick the one that fits you best and you will see what the difference will be.

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
What do you guys have with the Tenergy rubbers all the time?
Or you all are rich so you can buy such expensive stuff?
I am playing with Victas and GEWO rubbers, they are so incredible tacky and fast, depends on what you pick..
And my opponents tell me - to hell with tenergies, this has so much more spin, why would anyone want tenergy rubbers?
.. just my opinion..
For backhand? Gewo Hype EL .. is in 3 hardnesses, just pick the one that fits you best and you will see what the difference will be.
I just bought TSP Ventus spin .... the price is also great ....

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Under 100 dollars preferably. (I will use rhyzm tech on forehand and t64fx on the backhand.)

I am about 1300 usatt rating, so intermediate. I normally use all wood but I'm open to try something new.
Thanks

Wait, you want a blade for under a $100.00 and you want Tenergy? Huh.

Well, all the Tenergy rubbers are good. Whichever one you get will be fine.

Go for T05 for FH and T05FX for BH. That is an excellent combination.

But no matter which Tenergy rubber you choose, it will be good.

If I was you I would get Tibhar Evolution EL-P FH and FX-P BH and put that on that Yasaka Sweden Extra or the Tibhar Stratus Power Wood. That would be a great setup for you.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You should also know that T05 is not a soft rubber. It isn't really hard but it is on the firm side of medium.

At your level you should be going for rubbers that are more about spin than speed. So you could even go for FX-P on both sides or T05FX on both sides. T05 gets more spin than the other Tenergy rubbers and T05FX gets more spin than the other TFX rubbers. They are fast enough but not too fast. EL-P and FX-P are fast enough but not too fast also and they get great spin as well. In my opinion Evolution and Tenergy are the best rubbers out there.

But the Rhyzm rubbers are also pretty darn good. So there is no real need to change that rubber. I would change the T64FX for T05FX though.

learning to generate more spin is really what getting to higher levels is about.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Wait, you want a blade for under a $100.00 and you want Tenergy? Huh.

Well, all the Tenergy rubbers are good. Whichever one you get will be fine.

Go for T05 for FH and T05FX for BH. That is an excellent combination.

But no matter which Tenergy rubber you choose, it will be good.

If I was you I would get Tibhar Evolution EL-P FH and FX-P BH and put that on that Yasaka Sweden Extra or the Tibhar Stratus Power Wood. That would be a great setup for you.
It's just that my club has barely any rubbers, but they do have tenergy. And they sell it to me for like $50.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It's just that my club has barely any rubbers, but they do have tenergy. And they sell it to me for like $50.

Okay. I say you are better off with T05FX on BH than T64FX. But I have never seen you play and don't really know what you play like. It is just that generalization that more spin is more useful to somebody wanting to improve.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus