Win a Free Blade from Tabletennis11.com

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
tabletennis11.com/eur_eng/tt-blade-xiom-zetro-quad#.U9Z82aDarcc

I have always wanted to try a carbon blade.
And i love xiom blades becouse of the quality.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tt-blade-stiga-emerald-vps-v-tt10022914#.U7_NL7HyaSo

I want this blade because I am after a Stiga 5-ply allwood(they make the best allwood) for a long time,but due to financial restrictions,was unable to purchase.

I want to try out the VPS technology,as I believe its the perfect technology for my game.

This is the perfect opportunity for me to benefit from TT11,and also will make me promote them and tell my friends about them.

(I hope I win,and thanks for TT11 for having such an amazing competition).

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Competition now closed: TableTennis11 will announce the winner shortly. Good luck!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Congratulations TTDaily forum members! Thanks to your amazing participation you have been awarded a bonus blade giveaway with 207 total entries ahead of MYTT forum with 186 and OOAK forum 106. See the winners below and their entries and also the spreadsheet image containing each individual entry with cell number and the formulated random generation of two prize-winning numbers! We will contact the winners by PM to arrange details!

The first winner is vishu.apps who has won a Stiga Ebenholz NCT V! Well Done vishu.apps!!!

vishu.apps:

http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_e...v#.U8O4SfmSy0J

I want to play with this blade because:
1. people say it has an unbelievable level of control .. so i m in love with this kind of blade !
2. i want to attain the maximum level of speed and spin, so i believe its the perfect gear for me !
3. The key feature of this blade is that it it is both fast and high throw. This is very rare.
4. the touch of this blade is great. Difficult to describe.
5. and lastly it Looks gorgeous :D :D

The bonus blade prize went to Musa who has won a DHS Hurricane Long 5, see the entry below! Congratulations Musa :D

Musa:

http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/dhs-hurricane-long-5-tt39676355#.U9IvW2MkSSp

I wish to get the DHS Hurricane long 5 blade.
Reasons.
1. I stay in Kenya (Africa), we don't get easy access to TT equipments.
2. I don't have the financial strength to buy and import the blade.
3. I play mainly offensive style dominantly with my forehand so the blade suits my style.
4. I use a DHS Hurricane rubber donated to me by a chinese friend and I think its combination
with this blade would be nice.
5. I wish to get proper equipment starting with the blade to help me improve and enter the
national team of my country.
6. I currently use Old generation Tibhar and would want to try modern blades especially this one.
7. I am a huge fan of Ma long so this would really motivate me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• spreadsheetcomp2.jpg
    spreadsheetcomp2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

roy

This user has no status.

roy

This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Thanks alot to the forum, participants and sponsors who have made it possible for me to win this blade.
I come from a country where it's not easy to get T.T equipments. I love this game so much and so I am deeply humbled..
Thanks so much...

Good for you Musa!!! it's deserve to you!! good luck with this blade it's the best blade in the world

Reactions: ZhangJikeTheBest