XIOM VEGA EURO blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Hey Eshkaft! I just got this blade in my shipment from Xiom a few days ago. I've been swamped with work over the last couple days, but I hope to have a review of both the Vega Euro and the Vega Pro (and all sorts of other Xiom equipment too) up very soon. Hopefully within the next week. I will post a link to the review here when I finish.

Are there any questions in particular that you have about the blade for me to keep in mind while I write the review?

Reactions: eshkaft
This user has no status.
Hey Eshkaft! I just got this blade in my shipment from Xiom a few days ago. I've been swamped with work over the last couple days, but I hope to have a review of both the Vega Euro and the Vega Pro (and all sorts of other Xiom equipment too) up very soon. Hopefully within the next week. I will post a link to the review here when I finish.

Are there any questions in particular that you have about the blade for me to keep in mind while I write the review?

thanks kevin
i want know what is control and speed this blade because very important for me, maybe i want buy this blade