Yinhe QC issues or unlucky sheet?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I actually never had any issue with a Yinhe rubber at all and have used about a hundred of them. But sure there can be quality issues in some of all rubbers sent out. Strange that it would happen to two rubbers on the same blade. I think it might be something else that's been causing this. I always use Revolution No 3 cleaner and a soft cleaning sponge. I used tap water before, and that worked almost as good. Never any problem.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I actually never had any issue with a Yinhe rubber at all and have used about a hundred of them. But sure there can be quality issues in some of all rubbers sent out. Strange that it would happen to two rubbers on the same blade. I think it might be something else that's been causing this. I always use Revolution No 3 cleaner and a soft cleaning sponge. I used tap water before, and that worked almost as good. Never any problem.
i sold thousands of them in South Africa
not one incident like this

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023

I know, it's very weird. To me it looks like the Moon Speen is calcified, and the BD is oxidized, but my cleaning routine hasn't changed. I've only used Palio rubbers before these two, but all of the sheets I've used still look mostly brand new, some of which I've been using and cleaning like that for much longer than 2 months.

Maybe my tap water is reacting with Yinhe's topsheets. We'll see if using sweat/cleaner will keep the next sheets alive for longer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I know, it's very weird. To me it looks like the Moon Speen is calcified, and the BD is oxidized, but my cleaning routine hasn't changed. I've only used Palio rubbers before these two, but all of the sheets I've used still look mostly brand new, some of which I've been using and cleaning like that for much longer than 2 months.

Maybe my tap water is reacting with Yinhe's topsheets. We'll see if using sweat/cleaner will keep the next sheets alive for longer.
you had earth water.... can only use it on the Yinhe Earth rubber 🤭

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
That "white dust" is called bloom (less noticeable on the black sheet), likely caused by the undissolved sulfur migrating to the surface. More of an issue with the formula.