Your best comeback ever?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Oh it's really not imposible, because when you lead 3:0 you start to think to yourself I will win easily, and if opponent wins the set, then he is again motivated to fight, that's why these things happen, the best thing is too play and don't think about score, just always fight till the end

Exactly. What I do is I try to think of a time in a match where I was concentrating and playing my best, and I try to imitate that feeling no matter what.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Talking of comebacks, yesterday at the Bristol table tennis super league I was 9-3 down in the second set and won 12-10

Hmm. I was playing in the same Super League yesterday. I was leading 8-2 in one game and then somehow managed to lose the game 8-11. I hope it was not you!!
I am still feeling absolutely gutted about it two days later. How is it possible? How is it possible? How is it possible!:mad:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Hmm. I was playing in the same Super League yesterday. I was leading 8-2 in one game and then somehow managed to lose the game 8-11. I hope it was not you!!
I am still feeling absolutely gutted about it two days later. How is it possible? How is it possible? How is it possible!:mad:

Haha it was me :) was a great game and I might play you again soon