Latest activity

• AfroBro replied to the thread Got a racket from Anders Lind.
    He actually has a video on his channel about how he glues his racket so you can see for yourself
  • Spinsanity reacted to kindof99's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Team events are different. I think 16 players for an event is too few. 48 feel about right.
  • We're talking 20mm here. Half the width of the ball.
  • Well my point was to remove any vertical side so all bounces would only be from the horizontal surface.
  • Choosikick replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    These proposals of yours, which are excellent in my opinion, are not currently in this system, so the players are now behaving this way...
  • NextLevel replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    No, Grandma's situation was understandable, I think even her age should afford her some privileges other players don't get. But...
  • NextLevel reacted to Tony's Table Tennis's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Zeio will ask everyone to retire, except for the winner 🙈🙈
  • kapahoo replied to the thread DHS Goldarc 9 is now available.
    The Hurricane 9 (green I think) has the 80-sponge with non tacky topsheet and seems to get really shitty reviews... The 8-80 is a very...
  • NextLevel reacted to turbozed's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Yeah it's hard to fault players for actually caring about getting knocked out that it becomes difficult to play. I guess Moregard has...
  • NextLevel reacted to dingyibvs's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    These players need to be more professional. Any time there's a group stage there can be meaningless matches, but people still play...
    You will be surprised, audiences love watching both training and exhibition as long as it is done in the spirit of entertainment. It...
  • NextLevel reacted to backspacer's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Sora's serve got called twice now by the assistant umpire for not being vertical enough. I love when umpires arbitrarily decide to call...
  • NextLevel reacted to zeio's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    And/or tie the WR points to the games won, to stay consistent with the XTWC.
    There will always be the problem of meaningless matches no matter the format. There is no money in TT but in the NBA for example, some...
    Sports is ultimately entertainment and to grow the sport, even when the points are meaningless, it is okay if the players are...