Latest activity

• NextLevel reacted to driversbeat's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Miwa joins the 'I've beaten WYD this cycle' club along with Hayata, Kihara, and Hirano. Rewarded with quite an open path to semifinals.
  • NextLevel reacted to Takkyu_wa_inochi's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    OMG Miwa had matchpoint but wanted to score too quickly. Then she misses the next serve... but she scores a big FH winner next.. can...
  • NextLevel reacted to jfolsen's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I think they are going to have an astrologer create a horoscope for each player and the one that is closest to Jupiter will get third...
  • NextLevel reacted to Takkyu_wa_inochi's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Miwa HARIMOTO is doing great so far against WANG Yidi . 3-1 lead and she's so far the much better player. less mistakes, more precise...
  • NextLevel reacted to shmek's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Are you seeing what I'm seeing? With the little Miwa matching WY's pace and with a bonus?!
  • NextLevel replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    There are. Zeio posted the chart.
  • kindof99 reacted to shmek's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    I'm half-joking also. But, yeah, it's not Sun's level yet. Nor Wang Manyu's for that matter. However, I'm really starting to believe...
  • shmek replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    Just to make sure, there are no WR points for this since it is an ITTF event, right? Sorry, for spamming so much, but I'm so excited :)
  • kindof99 reacted to driversbeat's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    I'm not underplaying it. It's an achievement, but also the baseline to make the Olympic team that Ito has not met. Kihara is definitely...
  • kindof99 reacted to pongfugrasshopper's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    You could sense it throughout the match that Miwa was going to win. WYD was struggling to keep up. Congratulations Miwa!
    Oh, don't underplay it. It is still a great feat! Also, the way she did it, it was really something.
    OMG, OMG, indeed. I haven't been so 'stressed' watching a game in a long time :)
  • kindof99 reacted to driversbeat's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Miwa joins the 'I've beaten WYD this cycle' club along with Hayata, Kihara, and Hirano. Rewarded with quite an open path to semifinals.
  • I always thought edge balls are only considered in if it hits somewhere on the horizontal surface. Any vertical surface is considered out.
  • turbozed reacted to Tony's Table Tennis's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    You need to add history and further context to the lifes of these so called players. Just a week or so ago, none of these players was...