Latest activity

• kindof99 reacted to MOG's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    GREAT POST!! Nail Hit On The Head, it is also very difficult to judge from the chair, it has to be said!
  • kindof99 reacted to lodro's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    Indeed it is a mess, world-wide. I also remember that event a couple of years ago now when they had about 15 cameras on table 1 and...
  • kindof99 reacted to Tony's Table Tennis's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    Just saw US nationals. Liang vs Gal, 6th game, 9-10 Liang was busy hitting a shot that goes off, so 9-11 but a ball comes in, and Liang...
  • kindof99 reacted to lodro's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    Every time you cheat you are trying to get an unfair advantage.............................are the words that got me kicked out of one...
  • paulispaul reacted to DiegOX's post in the thread The BEST Long Pips from ALL Brands with Like Like.
    This is also right, and this is that I use to do but against strong strokes there are some pips that make it easy because of the...
  • kindof99 reacted to Der_Echte's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    This is how I feel on the Pro level... You have actual umpires present in uniform acting like they are watching and conscious... The...
  • I also have the hypothesis (not yet fully proven) that in the ox rubbers if several layers of glue are put, by creating a more flexible...
  • The layers were "generous" and the Target reacted mainly with third layer. The first layer did very little, the second was like: meeeh...
  • This is also right, and this is that I use to do but against strong strokes there are some pips that make it easy because of the...
  • kindof99 reacted to Der_Echte's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    Der_Echte's take on the illegal serving... This is for the amateur crowd in club or Church or in sanctioned tourneys. I see TWO...
  • DiegOX reacted to paulispaul's post in the thread The BEST Long Pips from ALL Brands with Like Like.
    One way to get more reversal spin is to skim the ball and not hit the wood at all. The most common thing is to do it with the very...
  • kindof99 reacted to MOG's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    you don't need the third umpire, if umpire is in any doubt they should warn them fault player, but too much is let go in my experience...
  • kindof99 reacted to Konrad Bak's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    one ref needs care about one player and they won't be in straight line to the net, they must see his player in good perspective, so...
  • kindof99 reacted to Attitude's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    As of i know, they only used it two tournaments in 2019. I have never seen it again being used since. A possible reason might be that...
  • kindof99 reacted to Tony's Table Tennis's post in the thread Hidden serve with Like Like.
    Umpiring in 2022 is just like 1922. only difference with technology is the digital scorecards and time out clock. Umpires don't have...