Latest activity

• Khimmi reacted to UpSideDownCarl's post in the thread SDC Handmade Blades with Like Like.
    Yeah, all I did was use Google Translate. I did like that it translated whatever word Khimmi used for blade or racket as Shovel. You...
  • Khimmi replied to the thread SDC Handmade Blades.
    Thank you for your words. And I like your irony. It's a shame not to be able to write in English. A big greeting.
  • SlowPower replied to the thread T-Blades- homemade.
    19+20 Oak-Basalt-Anegre-Kiri-Basalt-Zirbe-Limba 4,95mm, larger head 160x162mm, 88,5g, 980Hz It was too slow for me, but there was a guy...
    • DSC00435.JPG
    • DSC00436.JPG
  • PaddyPolar reacted to hipnotic's post in the thread SDC Handmade Blades with Like Like.
    That's right, I'm proud to announce the beginning of SDC Handmade Shovels! Gardening, construction, you name it... I will build you the...
  • PaddyPolar reacted to SlowPower's post in the thread T-Blades- homemade with Love Love.
    15+16 Padouk-Basalt-Anigre-Kiri-Basalt-Anigre-Anigre 5,4mm, 87g, 1230Hz- the handle again is made of thuja. Although frequencies are...
    17+18 Limba-Abachi-Kiri-Poplar-Kiri-Abachi-Limba 5,4mm, 84g, 1230Hz- very large handle Good allround blade, nothing special (wanted to...
    • DSC00433.JPG
    • DSC00434.JPG
  • Yeah i feel alexis lebrun is more emotional than felix, which probably explains the ranking differance. The only time i remember felix...
    15+16 Padouk-Basalt-Anigre-Kiri-Basalt-Anigre-Anigre 5,4mm, 87g, 1230Hz- the handle again is made of thuja. Although frequencies are...
    • DSC00426.JPG
    • DSC00431.JPG
    • DSC00432.JPG
    Hello again, I havent been lazy all the time- so here are some new blades 13+14 (built 2 of these at the same time sharing the same...
    • 13.jpg
    • 13-1.jpg
    • 13.2.jpg
  • mat posted the thread Nitakku C1 in Rubbers.
    I listed mainly all posts but could not get detail description of C1. Can someone descibe it with speed, spin, hardnes, grip control...
  • I discovered that u have to clock on the order button. Then within the specific order page. There will be a refund claim button. I...
  • only specially dedicated serve umpires ( two ) or cameras posted behind the receiver can see if the serves are hidden. And this is...
  • paulispaul replied to the thread How to choose long pips?.
    I read that if you are going to leave it in the sun inside the car, it is until it gives off the smell of rubber and you always have to...
  • latej reacted to Tyce's post in the thread Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat with Like Like.
    Last night club training which was good to have. A few exercises focused on stepping around to play FH from BH side which was a great...
  • latej reacted to hipnotic's post in the thread SDC Handmade Blades with Haha Haha.
    That's right, I'm proud to announce the beginning of SDC Handmade Shovels! Gardening, construction, you name it... I will build you the...