Latest activity

• OvrChkn reacted to driversbeat's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Semifinal at the first ever World Cup outing for Miwa in what was supposed to be a R16 exit on paper. Not bad at all.
  • turbozed replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    First brother/sister combo to get into semi-finals in the same event? In consecutive matches no less.
  • dingyibvs reacted to driversbeat's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Semifinal at the first ever World Cup outing for Miwa in what was supposed to be a R16 exit on paper. Not bad at all.
  • Tony's Table Tennis reacted to turbozed's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I don't know who this new commentator is or what is name is but I'm going to start referring to him as "Captain Obvious" from now on.
  • Scarfed Garchomp reacted to Zwill's post in the thread New Stiga Mantra Pro with Like Like.
    Almost completely open racket angle and maybe around 15 degree upward motion only, the rest is forward. The topsheet is very strong so...
  • I also have the hypothesis (not yet fully proven) that in the ox rubbers if several layers of glue are put, by creating a more flexible...
  • KiwiPong reacted to driversbeat's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
  • driversbeat replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
  • mat reacted to folie's post in the thread Nitakku C1 with Like Like.
    Try Donic Acuda S2. It's soft, cheaper, less bouncy, slower and more controllable than 05fx. Fastarc S1 is closer to t05fx, maybe a...
  • shmek replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    Miwa chops from far behind the tabble?! Or lobs? I'm pleasantly surprised. This girl has it all. On top of never assuming the point is...
  • KiwiPong reacted to dingyibvs's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    There are plenty of fans of all sorts of sports who'd travel to see their favorite team/player and not play the sport. That it doesn't...
  • KiwiPong reacted to turbozed's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I don't know who this new commentator is or what is name is but I'm going to start referring to him as "Captain Obvious" from now on.
  • blahness reacted to dingyibvs's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    There are plenty of fans of all sorts of sports who'd travel to see their favorite team/player and not play the sport. That it doesn't...
  • blahness reacted to turbozed's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
  • driversbeat reacted to shmek's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    You probably have figured it out by now, but just in case — it is all on one table now.