Latest activity

• NextLevel replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    Pretty much the Ding Ning serve, but she can serve straight heavy backspin out of it with a different swing to the short righty backhand...
  • kindof99 reacted to Zwill's post in the thread Friendship 729 battle 3 with Like Like.
    That makes sense since FTL is the defacto booster for G-1 in my opinion and it's not that great with H3 or dense sponges. B3 has some...
  • Jan_ replied to the thread a.
    It's not splintering precisely because it's sealed by tt11. Infinity is known to splinter real bad.
  • Zwill reacted to kindof99's post in the thread Friendship 729 battle 3 with Like Like.
    Battle 3 is reported to play much better if boosted with FTL
  • Zwill replied to the thread Friendship 729 battle 3.
    That makes sense since FTL is the defacto booster for G-1 in my opinion and it's not that great with H3 or dense sponges. B3 has some...
  • PaddyPolar replied to the thread Empty Seats at Saudi Smash.
    Most WTT tournements, especially the ones not near/in China, have loads of empty seats. Those amounts of empty seats occur more in...
  • pongfugrasshopper replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    Yeah, she has this reverse tomahawk with side swiping action that can give her opponent trouble.
  • Gozo Aruna replied to the thread Empty Seats at Saudi Smash.
    Uncle Liu will ask Grand Uncle Xi to pay for it.
  • kindof99 replied to the thread Friendship 729 battle 3.
    Battle 3 is reported to play much better if boosted with FTL
  • NextLevel replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    My comment was in response to your post about CCY beating LYJ where you asked why we were not blaming CCY for his ranking.
  • kindof99 reacted to Zwill's post in the thread Friendship 729 battle 3 with Like Like.
    I think I broke in my B3... It was a bit of an effort and an endurance run. I played with it for 20 hours and now I think it's broken...
  • kindof99 reacted to DOMZ56's post in the thread Empty Seats at Saudi Smash with Like Like.
    What is the point of holding a massive tournament where players have to fly ages to and have tons of cost and table tennis isn't even...
  • NextLevel reacted to zeio's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I don't know. Toriola hyped him up at WTTC 2024. https://von.gov.ng/busan-2024-african-teams-suffer-defeats-in-opening-round/
  • What is the point of holding a massive tournament where players have to fly ages to and have tons of cost and table tennis isn't even...
  • turbozed replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    What on earth was that crazy backhand serve she does from the far FH corner? Great weapon to break out at deuce. Is it just a weird...