Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
driversbeat
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
Thread about Japanese Players
with
Like
.
[Table Tennis] Miu Hirano: "I want to raise my world ranking." Regarding the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics, she said, "I hope it will happen...
Jul 8, 2026
mihalichtheone
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Russian Players should not be on tour during the War.
with
Haha
.
You might be ignoring the thread starter.
Jul 8, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT
.
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if she does, just like the Epstein survivors couldn't believe how the DOJ exposed them while at the same...
Jul 8, 2026
S
steve888
replied to the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
.
The other blade for an outer carbon is the Butterfly Marcos Freitas ALC. It has good feeling for a carbon blade (limba outer) it is a...
Jul 8, 2026
pongguy69
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
with
Haha
.
Jul 8, 2026
pongguy69
reacted to
NetProphet's post
in the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
with
Like
.
Interesting angle. I'm not gonna pretend I understand or can critique the calculations. I would say it is an intelligent deconstruction...
Jul 8, 2026
pongguy69
replied to the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
.
great point! i get your drift ;);) I would say the end state of "better driver" is a bit too general. Let's instead pose a specific...
Jul 8, 2026
dprsspins
replied to the thread
New Stiga Mantra Pro
.
Considering the Mantra Pro XH to replace my Zyre-03 once it dies. I accidentally chipped my Zyre-03 off the table, so that probably...
Jul 8, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
USA National Table Tennis Championships-2026 (Jul 3 - Jul 9 2026)
with
Love
.
Good tournament @KTableTennis ... looks like you'll end up in the 2100s.
Jul 8, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
.
Jul 8, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NetProphet's post
in the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
with
Like
.
Interesting angle. I'm not gonna pretend I understand or can critique the calculations. I would say it is an intelligent deconstruction...
Jul 8, 2026
W
wmy2017520
replied to the thread
Russian Players should not be on tour during the War.
.
Great to see a fellow countryman! Where are you from, brother?
Jul 8, 2026
W
wmy2017520
replied to the thread
Russian Players should not be on tour during the War.
.
How could children possibly be terrorists? Your values are utterly appalling.
Jul 8, 2026
W
wmy2017520
replied to the thread
Russian Players should not be on tour during the War.
.
So how do you justify the US attacking Iran and Israel hitting Lebanon? You call the Russia-Ukraine war an evil conflict, but act like...
Jul 8, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
USA National Table Tennis Championships-2026 (Jul 3 - Jul 9 2026)
with
Like
.
Good tournament @KTableTennis ... looks like you'll end up in the 2100s.
Jul 8, 2026
Top