Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
F
FIXPOINT
replied to the thread
Asian Junior and Cadet Table Tennis Championships-2026 (28 June – 4 July 2026)
.
Youth Championships Bangkok 2026 U19GS Youth Championships Bangkok 2026 U19GD Youth Championships Bangkok 2026 U19BS Youth...
Jul 8, 2026
D
dec88
replied to the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
.
Guys what is difference between Zyre 2.7 and 2.5 thickness ? Someone tried both rubbers?
Jul 8, 2026
Y
Yuomay
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5
with
Like
.
Sorry for delay. I made a number of changes to the table after last year’s event, yes. There were no complaints from players this year...
Jul 8, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT
.
Why Is the West Becoming Obsessed With China? | Aaron Bastani Meets Yi–Ling Liu [url...
Jul 8, 2026
zeio
reacted to
MatsushimaAlc's post
in the thread
United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5
with
Like
.
I think he used to be pretty immature and outright rude at times, but nowadays I have to respect his drive to win. He usually doesn't...
Jul 8, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
What do you mean it's a hint from the JTTA? They are one of the two WD pairs for the upcoming Asian Games. What did you tell me when I...
Jul 8, 2026
M
MatsushimaAlc
replied to the thread
United States Smash 2026, Los Angeles, 6/26-7/5
.
I think he used to be pretty immature and outright rude at times, but nowadays I have to respect his drive to win. He usually doesn't...
Jul 8, 2026
RPB Enthusiast
reacted to
Souther's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
I got to spend much more time with this since my initial tries last December when I was gifted a 6 month old sheet from my club buddy a...
Jul 8, 2026
RPB Enthusiast
replied to the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
.
I've used both Zyre-03 (boosted it 😎) and boosted Hurricane 3 and I can say people I played against struggled against me with them, but...
Jul 8, 2026
O
Oliverpool
replied to the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
.
At the top end, it does get alot of spin which i feel is comparable to H3. However its the lower end when you get a float ball or...
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
Scarfed Garchomp's post
in the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
with
Like
.
Its a little pingy and metallic because it is an outer with thin surface plies but its not numb like ALC blades. The feeling is pretty...
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
shinshiro's post
in the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
with
Like
.
Sorry to deviate the thread a bit, but can you tell how is the feeling of Destiny Carbon? I mean, the ball feedback. Is it easier to...
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
defrettyy's post
in the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
with
Like
.
Okay so now I have played everyday with the I1 for six days and compared it between sessions and some alterations during sessions to...
Jul 8, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT
.
Why Western Narratives About China Don’t Work Anymore | Daniel Dumbrill [url unfurl=false]https://youtu.be/2BeE4upMjxw?t=3045[/url]...
Jul 8, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Alternative training techniques.
.
Also props for recognising and mentioning the kinetic chain. I also studied kinesiology undergraduate. Now just pych. The chain of...
Jul 8, 2026
Top