Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
belllfador's post
in the thread
BEST MEDIUM PIPS for both chopping and attacking?
with
Like
.
I will drop a table with some pips rubbers properties, including pimple dimensions and aspect ratio H/D. Spin reversal is not included...
Jul 8, 2026
R
RidTheKid
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
How much is going through your head during matches?
with
Like
.
This is a very interesing topic, and I think many many many amateurs would become so much better if they put much more intentionality in...
Jul 8, 2026
S
suli
replied to the thread
do you think this is fixiable?
.
the blade is andro treiber co off
Jul 8, 2026
N
NoSpin
reacted to
belllfador's post
in the thread
BEST MEDIUM PIPS for both chopping and attacking?
with
Like
.
I will drop a table with some pips rubbers properties, including pimple dimensions and aspect ratio H/D. Spin reversal is not included...
Jul 8, 2026
TampaBayTableTennis
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
2.5 is slightly slower and has a higher arc for how I brush. I am going to test it out at some point on both sides of my racket but I...
Jul 8, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
.
2.5 is slightly slower and has a higher arc for how I brush. I am going to test it out at some point on both sides of my racket but I...
Jul 8, 2026
E
euphrate
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
Is the list of the rubbers still the same as the beginning of the thread or there is some changes?
Jul 8, 2026
boretennis
replied to the thread
do you think this is fixiable?
.
now i can i reckon it is repairable the question is if it's worth it (i don't recognise the blade) @Egon ?
Jul 8, 2026
RPB Enthusiast
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
Russian Players should not be on tour during the War.
with
Like
.
OK, this thread has now run it's course, and I will be locking it. Some reminders for people. We are here because of our shared love...
Jul 8, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
While i am less than confident when it comes to my general skills in the game, i do have a natural talent. I can hit a ball very hard...
Jul 8, 2026
plunder
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Haha
.
A bit. Seems some similar topics but more nuanced. Thank you for your warm welcome.
Jul 8, 2026
nick_ii
reacted to
maxtor's post
in the thread
Zyre-03 2.5 vs DNA Platinum XH vs Helix Platinum XH
with
Like
.
Hey all, I just wanted to share my personal experience with these three rubbers to summarize my opinion and, hopefully, help others...
Jul 8, 2026
K
kindof99
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
Both rubbers are quite light. less than 50g. Rxton 1 probably about 45g.
Jul 8, 2026
S
suli
replied to the thread
do you think this is fixiable?
.
you cant see the photos i attached?
Jul 8, 2026
V
vanjr
replied to the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
.
First I will say that the Goriki is a different beast-and while it has high control, its attacking properties (imo) is VERY limited. But...
Jul 8, 2026
Top