Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
doppelmoral
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
with
Like
.
Lots of half long serve practice. Lots of practice playing topspins on balls by not starting below the table and risking a racket...
Jul 8, 2026
doppelmoral
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
with
Like
.
When you relax and wait for the ball to drop (short serve mostly) you will find you have more time than you feel. There's no need to...
Jul 8, 2026
Yurifi
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
A "too long didn't read" version. Something shorter for people with attention spans the length of that of One-Punch Man.
Jul 8, 2026
Yurifi
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
2.5 is slightly slower and has a higher arc for how I brush. I am going to test it out at some point on both sides of my racket but I...
Jul 8, 2026
T
Topspinslinger
reacted to
disaster3's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
Will be a bit long, but I haven't written anything on the forum for ages :D :P To be honest, I was the first Zyre hater when it first...
Jul 8, 2026
Y
Yuomay
replied to the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
.
I know two excersises with focus on receiving. It’s always complicated. 1st one chose a service for example pendulum topspin half long...
Jul 8, 2026
T
Topspinslinger
replied to the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
.
The goal is to Long serve: attack Short serve: push long and wait to block other corner. OR push short and wait for opponent to push it...
Jul 8, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
.
Lots of half long serve practice. Lots of practice playing topspins on balls by not starting below the table and risking a racket...
Jul 8, 2026
T
Topspinslinger
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
I made a big text to explain in detail but I removed it all because it was hard to follow even for me after I read it back. Basicly...
Jul 8, 2026
L
lodro
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
Sanwei T5000 for about US$ 10 is excellent blade for the money. No need to spend more unless you are into serious competition. Buy it...
Jul 8, 2026
doppelmoral
posted the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
Hi Community, today I want to talk about receiving. The topic came up because of the training matches I had recently. For context, my...
Jul 8, 2026
boretennis
reacted to
Topspinslinger's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Like
.
My honest opinion after spending too much money on aliexpress blades and rubbers is that I regret 90% of everything I bought on cheap...
Jul 8, 2026
T
TT Lover
reacted to
RickRockRoll's post
in the thread
New Gewo Blades: Anjaehyun Carbon Basic and Prithika Pavade Carbon Basic
with
Like
.
from both sides actually The blade is made in China iirc.
Jul 8, 2026
J
Jslick89
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Getting the ball to the strike zone starts with skill number one in TT - reading the impact and knowing where/when/how the ball will...
Jul 8, 2026
R
RickRockRoll
replied to the thread
New Gewo Blades: Anjaehyun Carbon Basic and Prithika Pavade Carbon Basic
.
from both sides actually The blade is made in China iirc.
Jul 8, 2026
Top