Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
schrodingerskoalabear
reacted to
pongguy69's post
in the thread
Alternative training techniques.
with
Like
.
I quite like this topic – in recent months i've redirected my training (non-ping pong) for purely improving my game (and tangentially...
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
John_'s post
in the thread
Comparison between Battle 2 Provincial, Battle 2 National and Loki Arthur China
with
Like
.
Both battle 2 provincial and gold have low throw, much lower than h3, they're very tricky to play with and even boosted not much change...
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
TensorBackhand's post
in the thread
Comparison between Battle 2 Provincial, Battle 2 National and Loki Arthur China
with
Like
.
Never tried B2 National, but B2 Prov has a low throw angle. I personally find it very uncomfortable and it leads to errors. It's...
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
U871247's post
in the thread
Comparison between Battle 2 Provincial, Battle 2 National and Loki Arthur China
with
Like
.
Was able to play battle 2 national and provincial and I would say there’s not much of a difference. Both rubbers are so good. I wasn’t...
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
sinclain's post
in the thread
New 729 Battle 2 Variant?
with
Like
.
I've been using this rubber for over six months now. i use h3 national blue sponge before shifted to battle 2 special supply. B2 Special...
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
andzejgolot's post
in the thread
New 729 Battle 2 Variant?
with
Like
.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EH5QLsz
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
turbozed's post
in the thread
New 729 Battle 2 Variant?
with
Like
.
For a company called "Friendship" they really seem obsessed with having as many rubbers named Battle as possible.
Jul 9, 2026
Layne
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
This conversation really resonates with me. When I first started playing table tennis, I didn't have a huge budget, so I often...
Jul 9, 2026
Layne
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Like
.
I'm wondering if anyone has gone down this rabbit hole and stayed there? Or didn't like them and went back to regular brands like Donic...
Jul 9, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
lightspin's post
in the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
with
Like
.
I think having some sort of system before the person serves is a good idea. If they serve this, I will do that. Your system depends on...
Jul 9, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
with
Like
.
It's a bit of a cop-out answer, but what has worked for me is simply having a coach with a seemingly bottomless collection of serves...
Jul 9, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
with
Like
.
Lots of half long serve practice. Lots of practice playing topspins on balls by not starting below the table and risking a racket...
Jul 9, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
with
Love
.
When you relax and wait for the ball to drop (short serve mostly) you will find you have more time than you feel. There's no need to...
Jul 9, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Wow
.
We always beat those national team players when they were young. I still keep good record of 1:0 or 2:0 against a couple of them.
Jul 9, 2026
Layne
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Like
.
Agreed. I'm into it just lately but have always been curious since when I was a kid Chinese rubbers were quite popular amongst good...
Jul 9, 2026
Top