Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
RPB Enthusiast
reacted to
DragonOwen's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
Jul 9, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
.
Dude has a bat collection like a record collection
Jul 9, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
What song are u listening to now?
.
Loud no comment. In all honesty I respect any artist in any genre who does it for the love and does it well. Many many of them exist in...
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I have won against Britt Eerlands boyfriend
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I myself love to tell people I quite easily dispatched Matteo Mutti, current italian champion, and Daniele Pinto, another italian...
Jul 9, 2026
P
piligrim
replied to the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
.
LAC too slow? You using ALL blade? :)
Jul 9, 2026
vvk1
reacted to
ryanstockham's post
in the thread
Table Tennis 100000 shot challenge
with
Like
.
In a couple of weeks I am taking on a huge challenge where I will play 100000 shots in just 6 days. If I were to play for 10 hours...
Jul 9, 2026
temu_boll
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 9, 2026
Novarac23
replied to the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
.
This is an amazing collection. Now I definitely don’t feel bad about owning 7 blades 😂
Jul 9, 2026
W
wiktor145
reacted to
DragonOwen's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Love
.
Jul 9, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Boosted Hurricane 3 Neo OS or BS?
with
Like
.
Eh, you can never un-boost, so just try a single layer first. IMO Blue doesn't need more boosting but it does take more time breaking...
Jul 9, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
What song are u listening to now?
.
Alright man. I’m a different kind of musician. You lost me here. 😂
Jul 9, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
Vega Europe was indeed considered when I bought this Focus snipe 3. I am extremely doubtful it will be as good. Both objectively and...
Jul 9, 2026
J-fed
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Like
.
I would go towards stuff like - S&T Secret Flow Chop - Pimplepark Epos - Gewo Mega Flex Control (I knew and played with someone who used...
Jul 9, 2026
V
vik
replied to the thread
True Comparirison Speed and spin rubbers with Spin Sight with Dan
.
There is channel where guys measure it with spinsight .Intersting comparison Dignics 09C vs Donic BlueGrip C2 .Spin and speed are about...
Jul 9, 2026
Top