Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
impluse101
reacted to
Novarac23's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
This is an amazing collection. Now I definitely don’t feel bad about owning 7 blades 😂
Jul 10, 2026
I
impluse101
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 10, 2026
Zwill
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
No, get the ones without the glue layer and Zhou You. When you peel off the plastic from the glue layer the glue will come off and you...
Jul 10, 2026
T
ttarc
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
This version? At least my red ones (37 and 38) I got from https://aliexpress.com/item/1005009239802728.html all had a glue layer.
Jul 10, 2026
T
ttarc
reacted to
Zwill's post
in the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
with
Like
.
I think quanshibao F1 and Rxton 7 are the best picks. If you want something like K3 the the Rxton 7 is just about there, if you want...
Jul 10, 2026
RPB Enthusiast
reacted to
Kilogramme's post
in the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
with
Like
.
I will compare it to H3 for sure. Unfortunately i never played with D09c. I wish I had tho. But no player use it in my club. Mostly Nuzn...
Jul 10, 2026
doppelmoral
reacted to
blahness's post
in the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
with
Like
.
Another tip is that if you can't read the spin you have to play a stroke that has less aggressive trajectory (ie a bit higher over the...
Jul 10, 2026
Zwill
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
From Rxton 7? Get 40 degree national version. Avoid the others that have a glue layer. The glue layer is a pain in your butt, just get...
Jul 10, 2026
K
Kilogramme
replied to the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
.
I will compare it to H3 for sure. Unfortunately i never played with D09c. I wish I had tho. But no player use it in my club. Mostly Nuzn...
Jul 9, 2026
K
Kilogramme
reacted to
RPB Enthusiast's post
in the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
with
Like
.
Are you thinking of comparing it to H3 or D09c? I've heard of the rubbers, but never really have much access to it from US.
Jul 9, 2026
K
Kilogramme
reacted to
Zwill's post
in the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
with
Like
.
I wouldn't boost them either, I never boosted F1, and it's not that hard. The 08 I'm not sure about I didn't try it, but I guess it...
Jul 9, 2026
B
blahness
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I have won against Britt Eerlands boyfriend
Jul 9, 2026
B
blahness
replied to the thread
Donic BlueGrip C2 Review: An Unexpected Budget Alternative to Butterfly Dignics 09c
.
Yes but how long does it last?!
Jul 9, 2026
B
blahness
replied to the thread
Everything about Receiving - Share your Tips and Tricks
.
Another tip is that if you can't read the spin you have to play a stroke that has less aggressive trajectory (ie a bit higher over the...
Jul 9, 2026
E
euphrate
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
What degree do you recommend? I find there is 40, 39, and 37 in shopee.
Jul 9, 2026
Top