Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
K
Kilogramme
replied to the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
.
Additional bit of info, both rubber are too light for my liking. Now my racket is too light. Less head heavy than my liking. Only 183g...
Jul 10, 2026
K
Kilogramme
replied to the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
.
🏓 Review – QuanShiBao Power F1 & Speed 08 (First Session) I finally mounted the Power F1 on my forehand and the Speed 08 on my...
Jul 10, 2026
DBsystem78
reacted to
Kilogramme's post
in the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
with
Like
.
@Zwill I happened to test Speed 08 and Power F1. I will detail my first review later. But fresh tease. You were right. The grip level is...
Jul 10, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
TableTennisDaily's post
in the thread
Is This STIGA's Best Hybrid Rubber Yet?
with
Like
.
Welcome to our brand-new Equipment Review Series on TTD+! 🏓 In this new series, we'll be taking an in-depth look at the latest table...
Jul 10, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Choosing between W968 variants / Q968 + non-boosted rubber setup advice
.
Thread closed. You already have a thread similar to this open. Please use it a bit more...
Jul 10, 2026
Faker
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
with
Haha
.
I am not sure if this has already been shared by anyone else. :) I am sharing this simply as a way to decorate the racket and make it...
Jul 10, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
.
Thanks bro😅
Jul 10, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
Zyre 03 Review
with
Haha
.
"I'm not sure it's the right word, but I'm going to call this dwell time." No doubt hard-headed engineer left his mark. LOL
Jul 10, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
replied to the thread
Choosing between W968 variants / Q968 + non-boosted rubber setup advice
.
Need another setup so soon?
Jul 10, 2026
joshmak10
replied to the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
.
Is there any way to buy the Luma?
Jul 10, 2026
defrettyy
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
with
Like
.
I am not sure if this has already been shared by anyone else. :) I am sharing this simply as a way to decorate the racket and make it...
Jul 10, 2026
N
NoSpin
reacted to
Airoc's post
in the thread
3 New Andro Rubbers
with
Like
.
Btw andro puts the Vertic among the classic rubbers in their catalogue, no Tensor effect or comparable technology (made in China).
Jul 10, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Love
.
A lot of interesting stuff to add to the website starting next week. Stay tuned!
Jul 10, 2026
S
struke
posted the thread
Choosing between W968 variants / Q968 + non-boosted rubber setup advice
in
Blades
.
Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide between four blades and would really appreciate your input: 1. DHS W968 Hurricane Long 5 National 2...
Jul 10, 2026
defrettyy
replied to the thread
New Stiga blades: Luma and i1
.
Have not unfortunately… might try it the next time I am close to the stiga store
Jul 10, 2026
Top