Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 14, 2026
Grahf
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
All totally justified and necessary
Jul 14, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Ma Long and Xu Xin reunite for the 2026 China National Table Tennis Championships Mens Doubles
.
Well, the nationals have become a dating app, so why not? https://weibo.com/5229334406/R8x1Erjgh 精神病院派来的猴子 26-7-13 21:46 发布于 河南 来自...
Jul 14, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
celebrating a W here. our team won our local division 2 championships, will move to div1 next round. I started playing in those champs...
Jul 14, 2026
S
steve888
replied to the thread
Best Chinese Alternatives to D05 Tier List
.
I know this is meant to be a chinese rubber list, but I have been using Nitakku hammond z2 and I find it cheaper than D05 (1/2 the price...
Jul 14, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
Marvinn8686's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
A fellow Equipment Junkie - hard to find a better forum for that than this one!
Jul 14, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
LAST 1 pc for US$400 BLACK TAG Collectible Gergely 21 Flared Handle, made in Japan, in its original box. From inventory. US$350–550 per ChatGPT
.
This kind of posting is not permitted on the site, we don't do auctions here. List your desired prize and edit your listing or your...
Jul 14, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
.
Glad to be of service. So many people don't drink nowadays. I think it's a great trend but am I to drink alone? Oh well.
Jul 14, 2026
J-fed
reacted to
Caravenav's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
I have one small wine cooler, and I haven't used it anymore...until today!!!!! Now I know what to do with it!
Jul 14, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Alternative training techniques.
.
Oh yeah. Good stuff. And in Japanese, much appreciated. I speak Japanese but I'm actually an English speaker. Just lived here for a few...
Jul 14, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Alternative training techniques.
.
Great to hear your review. I have researcher friends who would likely be interested in doing some studies in this area if it's skill...
Jul 14, 2026
R
RSE
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
LAST 1 pc for US$400 BLACK TAG Collectible Gergely 21 Flared Handle, made in Japan, in its original box. From inventory. US$350–550 per ChatGPT
with
Haha
.
if i can't beat FZD with this i only offer $1
Jul 14, 2026
J-fed
reacted to
blahness's post
in the thread
Alternative training techniques.
with
Like
.
Badminton is surprisingly quite a deep rabbit hole which helps a lot with footwork - the literature in footwork and centre of gravity...
Jul 14, 2026
J-fed
reacted to
pongguy69's post
in the thread
Alternative training techniques.
with
Like
.
just found this, very interesting. i wanted to mention before but forgot, what he does at 5:58 is another concept called anti...
Jul 14, 2026
L
lodro
replied to the thread
LAST 1 pc for US$400 BLACK TAG Collectible Gergely 21 Flared Handle, made in Japan, in its original box. From inventory. US$350–550 per ChatGPT
.
if i can't beat FZD with this i only offer $1
Jul 14, 2026
Top