Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
Federal_Agent
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 16, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
.
How much stuff that you already use, day in, day out, is made in China? Get real.
Jul 16, 2026
Federal_Agent
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Non-tacky maximum spin but minimum speed rubber
with
Like
.
This thread is interesting but I lost patience and ordered Rakza 7 soft coz AI told me to. Oh well.
Jul 16, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
And WTT has (quietly) increased the WTT Nomination from 2 to 3 spots for the MS/WS main draw in 2026. Condolences to the unfortunate...
Jul 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
So looking at a similar situation where Mudit has his family funding a significant amount of Indian TT. How do you perceive the players...
Jul 16, 2026
Matt Hetherington
reacted to
ThePongCommenter's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Small price for fans, not so small for the players it is stealing opportunities from. I wish I could say this is as far as it is going...
Jul 16, 2026
Novarac23
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
United States Smash 2025, Las Vegas, 7/3-13
with
Like
.
They will be used for joola teams this year, a part of the total tables went to WTT for legacy projects
Jul 16, 2026
T
ThePongCommenter
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
Small price for fans, not so small for the players it is stealing opportunities from. I wish I could say this is as far as it is going...
Jul 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
A small price to pay for table tennis funding lol. The risk is how far it can go, but for now, it is manageable lol.
Jul 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
ThePongCommenter's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Haha
.
And wildcard to Bosman Botha!!!
Jul 16, 2026
T
ThePongCommenter
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
And wildcard to Bosman Botha!!!
Jul 16, 2026
T
tokatci
reacted to
KY3333's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Like
.
In Japan, only short-pips rubber is allowed in 44mm-ball matches, but in South Korea, pimple-in rubber is also permitted. For this...
Jul 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
Adapting the sport to the capabilities of different audiences is part of commercial viability. I think that this is one of the things...
Jul 16, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
Scarfed Garchomp's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Like
.
They'll probably only sell it in Japan and Korea, the only two regions that have any major interest in 44mm ball game. Its impossible to...
Jul 16, 2026
K
kindof99
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
Maybe a larger, taller table, and a higher net?
Jul 16, 2026
Top