Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
chiefvevo
replied to the thread
Inner / outer carbon hybrid blades?
.
I think handle is quite important so I made a comparison for both. the $22 blade is a bit wider than a BTY FZD handle. IMO its a bit too...
Jul 17, 2026
I
impluse101
reacted to
Table10Ice's post
in the thread
New Simon Gauzy Signature blade !
with
Haha
.
That's sad to hear, according to my savings account and my wife.
Jul 17, 2026
chiefvevo
replied to the thread
Inner / outer carbon hybrid blades?
.
Although I shouldn't use AI for everything. Google translate didn't do the post justice so I used ai for better context translation. I...
Jul 17, 2026
L
Lando
reacted to
Tinykin's post
in the thread
Need Advice On Hinoki Blade (J-pen)
with
Like
.
Try a dense piece of polystyrene and/or a pencil eraser.
Jul 17, 2026
Layne
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
[EJ sale] Ma Lin Carbon
with
Like
.
It's time for another EJ "dump" to get some stuff out that I don't want to use anymore. Everything is located in the Netherlands...
Jul 17, 2026
Layne
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
Need Advice On Hinoki Blade (J-pen)
with
Like
.
Unless you're looking to jump straight into the higher-end stuff I'd save a little money and get the Yinhe 982. A friend of mine uses...
Jul 17, 2026
Layne
replied to the thread
Chinese National Championships 2026 - Doubles Events (MD, WD, XD) - Jul 13 - Jul 19
.
Ma Long is competing in the Chinese National Table Tennis Championships right here in my city—haha! It’s a shame I couldn't snag a...
Jul 17, 2026
Layne
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Chinese National Championships 2026 - Doubles Events (MD, WD, XD) - Jul 13 - Jul 19
with
Like
.
Currently being streamed on the Ma Long Fan Made Channel... ML and XX are a team in MD...
Jul 17, 2026
S
Spincredible
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
Why can't they remove the dust from new balls?
with
Haha
.
be a pro! Suck your balls!
Jul 17, 2026
dingyibvs
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
I took some time off to host my in-laws (both MIL/FIL as well as my SIL/husband/toddler) a couple weeks ago, and had to work a bit extra...
Jul 17, 2026
T
ttarc
reacted to
kobe23's post
in the thread
Kuikma Gold from decathlon, any reviews?
with
Like
.
Pro Flame is like chinese rubber, plays well, better boosted. Pro Forest somehow behave similar to Zyre03, not much spin but plenty...
Jul 17, 2026
T
the-don
replied to the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
.
amazon too. they have private external sellers who sell through amazon. even sometimes you can buy used products in amazon.
Jul 17, 2026
B
blahness
reacted to
Lula's post
in the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
with
Like
.
Okey. I felt it looked like he served backspin and was surprised it was no spin and the opposite. The same in the open game. I am no...
Jul 16, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
ejruk's post
in the thread
My expensive and frustrating search for a forehand defensive rubber.
with
Like
.
So a little update as promised. Today i received and glued on the H3 provincial 38°. At the first look i was not impressed, quite a bit...
Jul 16, 2026
A
AchyGeorge
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Chinese National Championships 2026 - Doubles Events (MD, WD, XD) - Jul 13 - Jul 19
with
Like
.
Currently being streamed on the Ma Long Fan Made Channel... ML and XX are a team in MD...
Jul 16, 2026
Top