Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
Marvinn8686
reacted to
MaxBeckwith's post
in the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
with
Like
.
It's not even just about the price, it's the sheer variety. No local shop can physically stock hundreds of different Chinese sponge...
Jul 17, 2026
L
latej
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Wow
.
Whoa that's weird how your quote of my post added a 4th paragraph. Does anyone else see it, in my post and his? I can only see the 3...
Jul 17, 2026
T
the-don
replied to the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
.
Why should I care about local stores? Do local stores care about me if I lose my job? No they don't. So if all the local stores have to...
Jul 17, 2026
Marvinn8686
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
tt gear lab site
with
Like
.
He measures the vibrations modes of the blade, namely the first (natural bending) and 6th (membrane, or out-of-plane deformation), then...
Jul 17, 2026
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Alternative training techniques.
with
Love
.
Your warm up sounds good. I stretch pnf method every day but warming up for sports is much more as hoc lately than it used to be . I...
Jul 17, 2026
boretennis
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Whoa that's weird how your quote of my post added a 4th paragraph. Does anyone else see it, in my post and his? I can only see the 3...
Jul 17, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
tt gear lab site
.
Jul 17, 2026
SDC
replied to the thread
tt gear lab site
.
He measures the vibrations modes of the blade, namely the first (natural bending) and 6th (membrane, or out-of-plane deformation), then...
Jul 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Wow
.
Whoa that's weird how your quote of my post added a 4th paragraph. Does anyone else see it, in my post and his? I can only see the 3...
Jul 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
.
You mean a doubles spot is knocking someone out pf the tournament? The players are not the same strength, but the principle of taking...
Jul 17, 2026
M
mightymouse
replied to the thread
tt gear lab site
.
I always wonder how he measures the values of Ep, Ec, Vl and Vp.... Is it by bouncing the ball on bare blade? By frequency? How to...
Jul 17, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Alternative training techniques.
.
Your warm up sounds good. I stretch pnf method every day but warming up for sports is much more as hoc lately than it used to be . I...
Jul 17, 2026
J-fed
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Alternative training techniques.
with
Like
.
Because of recent injuries , I try to have a warm up routine before playing which include stretching but also (lateral) planks , squats...
Jul 17, 2026
K
Kilogramme
replied to the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
.
After another session, I sart to feel the limitation of the F1 rubber. As all chinese rubber, you need to be active. When late, indeed...
Jul 17, 2026
N
nablaz
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Hey, I know this one! It's the original for my order! 😜 This is how mine came out, by the way...
Jul 17, 2026
Top