Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
C
Creek
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
I would pickleball and Padel are more comparable to hardbat, as you cannot generate spin like with a normal tennis bat. 44 would be...
Jul 17, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)
.
It looks like Matsushima, still listed as individual as of this writing, has really signed on for only season 2026-2027 with Okayama...
Jul 17, 2026
Y
Yxoons
replied to the thread
FS: [PRICE REDUCED] W968 national ST handle player version
.
Bump
Jul 17, 2026
Nash77
reacted to
Arkady's post
in the thread
DIY Magnetic Ball Holder for Table Tennis Tables (Cheap, Simple & Surprisingly Strong)
with
Like
.
After trying different ways to keep practice balls close at hand, we came up with this very simple solution at our club. It works...
Jul 17, 2026
M
Mssousa01
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
I have experimented with over ten types of oils and reviewed the vast majority of video content available on the Chinese internet...
Jul 17, 2026
M
maxtor
replied to the thread
Replace Stiga Hybrid M on FZD ALC
.
The beauty of ESN rubbers is a wide variation of different hardness for th same rubber. If you like a specific one, just down level or...
Jul 17, 2026
A
AdamH
replied to the thread
Replace Stiga Hybrid M on FZD ALC
.
Well if it effect. I heard that wasn't the case for some other Stiga rubbers and they are very similar. Well I would like more active...
Jul 17, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
tt gear lab site
.
Actually, a reference is not even needed if we're dealing with the natural frequency. In case it's not obvious, what is presented by...
Jul 17, 2026
merlin el mago
posted a reply to a review on the item
Innershield ZLF DEF
.
I own Victas Blockman with Yinhe Young OX great combo, I don't buy the Butterfly Innershield ZLF DEF because it's very expensive. Thanks...
Jul 17, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
It's been taken care of, just wasn't sure whether it was a one-time thing or whether @dingyibvs would get an explanation, but I decided...
Jul 17, 2026
P
piligrim
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
does what pickleball for
Jul 17, 2026
Matt Hetherington
reacted to
Scarfed Garchomp's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Like
.
They'll probably only sell it in Japan and Korea, the only two regions that have any major interest in 44mm ball game. Its impossible to...
Jul 17, 2026
Matt Hetherington
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
44mm is 'large ball' table tennis, there are actually around 10,000 competitive players just in large ball competition in Japan - it's...
Jul 17, 2026
L
Lando
reacted to
b3N's post
in the thread
Need Advice On Hinoki Blade (J-pen)
with
Like
.
12mm Super Shock Guard. Nittaku (It adds some protection. I invariably hit it on things accidentally. But it does splinter the edge and...
Jul 17, 2026
cruzctrl
reacted to
merlin el mago's post
in the thread
tt gear lab site
with
Like
.
You are right Sergio, but we need a reference to measure data....
Jul 17, 2026
Top