Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
TampaBayTableTennis
reacted to
dingyibvs's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
No, definitely not! It seems like an AI read my post and then dovetailed a promo segment to the end if my post. I'm concerned that...
Jul 17, 2026
TampaBayTableTennis
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
It's been taken care of, just wasn't sure whether it was a one-time thing or whether @dingyibvs would get an explanation, but I decided...
Jul 17, 2026
Yurifi
replied to the thread
Hugo HAL vs FZD ALC
.
no, completely different. also, speed difference. I mean, these are two completely different blades … different feel, different speed...
Jul 17, 2026
dingyibvs
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
No, definitely not! It seems like an AI read my post and then dovetailed a promo segment to the end if my post. I'm concerned that...
Jul 17, 2026
Yurifi
reacted to
maxtor's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Haha
.
Gym
Jul 17, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
MaxBeckwith's post
in the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
with
Like
.
It's not even just about the price, it's the sheer variety. No local shop can physically stock hundreds of different Chinese sponge...
Jul 17, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
tt gear lab site
with
Like
.
He measures the vibrations modes of the blade, namely the first (natural bending) and 6th (membrane, or out-of-plane deformation), then...
Jul 17, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
merlin el mago's post
in the thread
tt gear lab site
with
Like
.
You are right Sergio, but we need a reference to measure data....
Jul 17, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Like
.
44mm is 'large ball' table tennis, there are actually around 10,000 competitive players just in large ball competition in Japan - it's...
Jul 17, 2026
Q
Quatro
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
Is Bate's serve even legal? Isn't he throwing the ball sideway instead of staight up?
Jul 17, 2026
T
TTpastor
reacted to
nablaz's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
Hey, I know this one! It's the original for my order! 😜 This is how mine came out, by the way...
Jul 17, 2026
M
mamedium
posted the thread
Hugo HAL vs FZD ALC
in
Table Tennis Equipment (Everything)
.
I’ve heard a lot about Hugo HAL being soft comparing to Viscaria and FZD is also soft - are they similar in feeling?
Jul 17, 2026
pongguy69
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Alternative training techniques.
with
Like
.
Your warm up sounds good. I stretch pnf method every day but warming up for sports is much more as hoc lately than it used to be . I...
Jul 17, 2026
pongguy69
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Alternative training techniques.
with
Like
.
Because of recent injuries , I try to have a warm up routine before playing which include stretching but also (lateral) planks , squats...
Jul 17, 2026
pongguy69
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Alternative training techniques.
with
Like
.
Last week I went sea swimming, enjoyed carnal pleasures, mowed the lawn, washed the car, played table tennis and lifted my Jackery and...
Jul 17, 2026
Top