Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
golden_son
reacted to
Caravenav's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
This week, I have received my shipments from Gubler (wood sealer, rubber cleaner, and headband ) and Prott.vip (Yasaka Atletico Power...
Jul 18, 2026
vvk1
reacted to
FIXPOINT's post
in the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
with
Like
.
Even a world-class player like Quadri ARUNA struggles against a long-pips player at first. The following video is an exhibition match...
Jul 18, 2026
C
Caravenav
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
This week, I have received my shipments from Gubler (wood sealer, rubber cleaner, and headband ) and Prott.vip (Yasaka Atletico Power...
Jul 18, 2026
J
JediJesseS
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
Have LP players switch to Pickleball if they wish to play such a static sport. These materials are compromising the beauty and integrity...
Jul 18, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
with
Like
.
This is the serve that convinced me to turn LP. I had used SP for decades (when I played at all) but was always LP curious. Coming back...
Jul 18, 2026
C
Coolsta Connor
replied to the thread
Haifu 2017 Classic Professional Booster
.
ZJK said its just the same as Haifu yellow if ur referring to red cap
Jul 18, 2026
Arkady
reacted to
tzifos's post
in the thread
DIY Magnetic Ball Holder for Table Tennis Tables (Cheap, Simple & Surprisingly Strong)
with
Like
.
I know this club :) :) I have played there 2-3 times and these magnetic ball holders do their job PERFECTLY!! (y)(y)(y)(y)
Jul 18, 2026
jonol
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
#1436 - Inner Ax-C - OFF This a composition that I made in my early days, and some very good players are still using, the only...
Jul 18, 2026
N
NextLevel
replied to the thread
Chinese National Championships 2026 - Doubles Events (MD, WD, XD) - Jul 13 - Jul 19
.
Lin Gaoyuan... i have to finish my (contrarian) article on choking in table tennis with him as the focus.
Jul 18, 2026
F
FIXPOINT
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Chinese National Championships 2026 - Doubles Events (MD, WD, XD) - Jul 13 - Jul 19
with
Like
.
https://www.youtube.com/live/IGBflCEPRDk?is=DcjTi_zgE9E1OVfH ML/XX playing live.
Jul 18, 2026
L
latej
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
#1442 - 5+2 Inner - OFF This is a blade that suffers from personally problems. It behaves like a inner 5+2, but it feels and sounds...
Jul 18, 2026
merlin el mago
posted the thread
Haifu 2017 Classic Professional Booster
in
Glues - boost
.
Someone used? It's ultra-expensive!!!
Jul 18, 2026
Federal_Agent
reacted to
Arkady's post
in the thread
DIY Magnetic Ball Holder for Table Tennis Tables (Cheap, Simple & Surprisingly Strong)
with
Like
.
Here's a video how it actually works
Jul 18, 2026
J-fed
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
This is the serve that convinced me to turn LP. I had used SP for decades (when I played at all) but was always LP curious. Coming back...
Jul 18, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Aruna plays with him exactly with the same spirit I play the kids I teach who are very very distant from...
Jul 18, 2026
Top