Need blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
Hi from Spain. I'm a 17 years old intermediate player. Since I started playing TT I used Primorac Carbon with Tenergy 05 on both sides bc my trainer said that was the best for me. Now, some years later I started to notice my blade is incredibly fast and uncontrollable. I need a more control blade but still as fast as Primorac or something near. Do u know any blades with more control and same speed? If it's from butterfly It Will be easier for me to buy, but It isnt necessary, any brand accepted.

This user has no status.
Hi from Spain. I'm a 17 years old intermediate player. Since I started playing TT I used Primorac Carbon with Tenergy 05 on both sides bc my trainer said that was the best for me. Now, some years later I started to notice my blade is incredibly fast and uncontrollable. I need a more control blade but still as fast as Primorac or something near. Do u know any blades with more control and same speed? If it's from butterfly It Will be easier for me to buy, but It isnt necessary, any brand accepted.
Maybe ask your previous trainer again. Most people who start with primorac carbon stick with it.