A. Lebrun's blade

says Fzding around...
says Fzding around...
Mar 2020
Read 1 reviews
What blade is this?
lebrunblade3.JPG
lebrunblade2.JPG

I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
He is playing his upcoming new Tibhar Blade, the Alexis Lebrun Krypto Carbon. It's a 5+2 Outer-Layer blade with a fiber Tibhar calls "Krypto Carbon". It's the same fiber that is used in the Tibhar MK Carbon, also a new 2023 Tibhar blade named after Kenta Matsudaira.

Alexis Lebrun Krypto Carbon.jpg

The Felix Lebrun Hyper Carbon Inner blade will also be released soon by Tibhar.

Felix Lebrun Hyper Carbon Inner.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021

Lebrun turned out some turncoat, traitor to his early agreement with Butterfly Europa 🤑

Lebrun's brother did not renew their contract with Butterfly at the end of this one. Tibhar is now their sponsor and the blade you see in this match is the final version of the prototype shown at the 2023 French championship. Outer Carbone for Alexis and Inner Carbone for Félix.

Tibhar SK Hybrid AC was the blade they used until now, waiting for their signature blade to arrive. It's as simple as that, and it's nothing new, the other big international players have followed the same pattern with their respective sponsors.

Don't forget that Tibhar is the leader in France and for a long time he was the partner of the French team. Another sponsor would have been strange. Having had the chance to try these blades a few weeks ago, I can be sure of their quality. You will notice the little nod to the colors of the French flag.

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Lebrun's brother did not renew their contract with Butterfly at the end of this one. Tibhar is now their sponsor and the blade you see in this match is the final version of the prototype shown at the 2023 French championship. Outer Carbone for Alexis and Inner Carbone for Félix.

Tibhar SK Hybrid AC was the blade they used until now, waiting for their signature blade to arrive. It's as simple as that, and it's nothing new, the other big international players have followed the same pattern with their respective sponsors.

Don't forget that Tibhar is the leader in France and for a long time he was the partner of the French team. Another sponsor would have been strange. Having had the chance to try these blades a few weeks ago, I can be sure of their quality. You will notice the little nod to the colors of the French flag.
Do you know when will they be available?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
He is playing his upcoming new Tibhar Blade, the Alexis Lebrun Krypto Carbon. It's a 5+2 Outer-Layer blade with a fiber Tibhar calls "Krypto Carbon". It's the same fiber that is used in the Tibhar MK Carbon, also a new 2023 Tibhar blade named after Kenta Matsudaira.

View attachment 25026

The Felix Lebrun Hyper Carbon Inner blade will also be released soon by Tibhar.

View attachment 25027
I love the design on both the blades. They are not my favorite players but i think it suits them both to have the same type of design on their blades,

says [IMG]
Personally I don't like the design. The bright colors make them look cheap. The price of the blades is not that bad. Surprised that Felix's blade is actually cheaper than the Shang Kun AC.
Just by looking at the stats from Tibhar, Felix's blade is a notch faster compared to Shang Kun AC.

Does anyone already know the headsize of these blades? I expect slightly bigger like the SK AC.