Andro Nuzn 50 and 55

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Probably a little more to the C Rasanter side, but I´ve often seen the discussions about what is sticky and what is tacky and how people disagree. I tried to lift up a ball when I´d just removed the plastic protective foil that comes with it, and it didn´t stick to the rubber.
There is a clear difference: if you take a plastic foil (e.g the foil that comes with rasanter c series) the plastic foil will stick to rasanter c when gently pushed onto it. This does not happen at all with non-sticky rubbers like Dignics 05.
so even though the stickiness is veeeeeery slight, it is still sticky.

By the way: DHS changed their hurricane3, which is considered as THE Chinese rubber, to only slightly stickiness. It seems that they found out, that slight stickiness is better and that the stickiness itself is not necessary to have the „Chinese characteristics“.
So to all those who still think that hybrid rubbers need to be really sticky: perhaps you were wrong? 😂

Reactions: Fedex78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
There is a clear difference: if you take a plastic foil (e.g the foil that comes with rasanter c series) the plastic foil will stick to rasanter c when gently pushed onto it. This does not happen at all with non-sticky rubbers like Dignics 05.
Yes, but in the case of NUZN the foil itself is sticky and would stick to any rubber.

Maybe it´s a nuance in the small margin between extremely grippy and slightly sticky, but my expertise on that is questionable ;-)

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
Probably a little more to the C Rasanter side, but I´ve often seen the discussions about what is sticky and what is tacky and how people disagree. I tried to lift up a ball when I´d just removed the plastic protective foil that comes with it, and it didn´t stick to the rubber.
Hi if you write that Nuzn is similar to C Rasanter, this means it's a little bit sticky. Or maybe is completely no sticky like Tibhar MK? Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hi if you write that Nuzn is similar to C Rasanter, this means it's a little bit sticky. Or maybe is completely no sticky like Tibhar MK? Thanks
Like I wrote above, the distinction between extremely grippy and slightly sticky is hard for me. Where´s the line? Sometimes it feels like the discussion if a blade is "still" ALL+ or "already" OFF-, and people getting really heated about it.
So better wait for someone who dares make the point if that influences your decision whether you want to try NUZN or not, I wouldn´t want to mislead you with my sensations.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
A few impressions of NUZN 50 after roughly two hours of practice over two evenings.

To me the rubber is somewhere in between C53 and R53. The "hybrid" feeling in touch game (reduced catapult) is present, but it is easier to accelerate this rubber than other hybrids I tried. I have no current one on one comparison, but to me the other hybrids felt too "Chinese" still, even if K3 was already a mile away from the first BlueGrip versions.
Spin generation is excellent, sadly I missed the training match with a defense player to fully try this, and the rubber feels very controlled in relation to its performance.

I hope to be able to play more this and next week and also give some people a chance to try this rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
A few impressions of NUZN 50 after roughly two hours of practice over two evenings.

To me the rubber is somewhere in between C53 and R53. The "hybrid" feeling in touch game (reduced catapult) is present, but it is easier to accelerate this rubber than other hybrids I tried. I have no current one on one comparison, but to me the other hybrids felt too "Chinese" still, even if K3 was already a mile away from the first BlueGrip versions.
Spin generation is excellent, sadly I missed the training match with a defense player to fully try this, and the rubber feels very controlled in relation to its performance.

I hope to be able to play more this and next week and also give some people a chance to try this rubber.
Based on that it sounds like a rubber that was made for me. Planning on waiting until the end of August to buy as the season is almost over where I live.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Based on that it sounds like a rubber that was made for me.
Yes, especially when you are happy with the C48 in your profile the NUZN 50 might offer you even more performance, stability and precision and it will not be more difficult to play despite the harder sponge.

But like I said, I only posted my first impressions and I currently do not have any C-Rasanter for direct comparison.